What are you reading right now?

dariel2323

Right now I'm reading The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones and I'm loving it. This is only the first book in the series and I'm looking forward to reading the rest. It's filled with demons, many mythical creatures and more. All things that I've always had some interest in since I was little. Seeing it getting more popular I decided to give it a try. I was skeptical at first because it wasn't in first person. It's great though, I love it nonetheless.

helaofthenorns

I am currently re-reading the whole Harry Potter series. I was bored the other day, so I picked up the Sorcerer's Stone. That sort of avalanched into me binge-reading the rest of them. I am now on the Goblet of Fire.

dostava

I'm currently rereading Brave New World by Huxley. Everyone's most likely heard about it, most of people have read it. I feel I have to constantly remind myself not to be complacent and this was the most important lesson I've learned form this book, so I feel rereading it would help me follow this principle a bit easier.

bala

The book bucket challenge has got to me and i currently am reading Message In a Bottle and Wedding- Nicholas Spark..I just cant take his poignant romantic stories and then Calvin and Hobbs- Comic strips by Bill Watterson..

oraclemay

I am reading Long Walk To Freedom again. It is an amazing story and we can all learn many lessons from it. This book has amazed me and given me so much insight into things I never knew. I hate politics and thought I would not like it, but it is far more personal than anything else.

PhilA

I am always reading various business books, success stories and the like. Nothing of real notable value, but I do not read fiction.