What are your favorites day to work?

dariel2323

I personally prefer Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays until the morning. I have long time working these days and my results are good. Fridays and Sundays when the market starts I don't like, because I usually lose money.

Patrick

Friday for me, because we typically end a little earlier. Find a couple of close friends, make sure we all get to drink/eat during the evening, and then it's finally the weekend :)

missamanda819

I work from home, and can pretty much set my schedule. With that being said, I try to work Monday-Friday. I would prefer Monday - Thursday, but that's not usually the case. I try to make sure I'm done working by 3:00-4:00pm. That way, I have time for my family, and on the weekends - I can put work on the back burner and not think about it. It's easy to get overwhelmed and too involved in work, so I try to set these parameters to prevent that from happening.

Onionman

Friday has always been my favorite work day. Even being self employed now, I still use Friday as my reference point to take my foot off the gas a bit. It's not as if there are any less hours in the day. But because the weekend is just around the corner, it totally makes sense for Friday to remain my favorite.

Determined2014

Same here I love working from Tuesday to Friday, I just hate Mondays because they are full of alot of work carried over from the weekend.

cc1001

I like to work on Mondays and Fridays. I feel refreshed on Monday. I try to get plenty of rest on the weekend. The weekdays are hectic so I have to make the most of the weekend. I like Friday because it is the end of the week. I get energized because I know the next day is Saturday and I can sleep later.

dariel2323

I work from home, and can pretty much set my schedule. With that being said, I try to work Monday-Friday. I would prefer Monday - Thursday, but that's not usually the case. I try to make sure I'm done working by 3:00-4:00pm. That way, I have time for my family, and on the weekends - I can put work on the back burner and not think about it. It's easy to get overwhelmed and too involved in work, so I try to set these parameters to prevent that from happening.

This is one of the advantages of working online. There are usually many facilities with the time and stuff. Here you decide the days and hours more favourable for you and that's good, because there is an own freedom. If something unexpected happens, you can cover that without problems.

dolittle94

My favorite days to work are on the weekends. They are they only time where my week slows down and I generally enjoy doing my work. So, it allows me to just sit down, and be in a relatively relaxed mood while I work and for long periods of time. It's when I get most of my work done.

shreklock

Friday and Saturday, because I know that I'll have lots of free time next day, so I can take it slow and enjoy it in the process. Mondays are the worst, there isn't much motivation, especially if I haven't slept well.

shilpa123

My favorite day to work is a Wednesday as it is the middle of the week. I think Wednesday is quite ideal as people get used to the amount of work and also the kind of the work. I also think that the days get over very quickly, hence, when Wednesday is over you feel extremely happy as the weekend is not far away.

wameyo

Fridays are the best working days for me. It's mainly because it signals the start of the weekend and that means more time to relax and to do my part-time hustle:writing. I don't get time to do it during the week so I usually get more done during the weekend.

Last edited:

maxprime94

My favorite day to work is definitely Wednesday because I feel like there's hope on that day! I know that the weekend is only two more day's away and at the moment I feel like I can actually make it to friday without completely losing it haha. I do have to agree that Monday has to be worst day of them all!