What are your hobbies?

ic3squid

Tell me your hobbies.

I like gaming a lot, on the week-ends I'm usually playing some game, it's quite fun actually.

Determined2014

I have many hobbies, so many of them, but my favorite one is playing table tennis,that is what I do when I am stressed out or when I am free.

Rob93FL

I'm a bodybuilder and a gamer. I used to be more into gaming, but I've shifted more towards bodybuilding in the past year.

ic3squid

I have many hobbies, so many of them, but my favorite one is playing table tennis,that is what I do when I am stressed out or when I am free.

Heh, I love table tennis too! I don't play it as often, but it's a really fun sport if you just want to chill out.

davidj96

I have a ton of hobbies that I enjoy to do in my spare time. I'm usually outside exploring nature, riding my motorcycle, exercising and preparing for boot camp, swimming, and playing basketball. When I'm not outside, I enjoy cleaning up around the house, playing video games, watching television, or sleeping.

bala

Anyone here...?? Badminton..??
I love it as a professional sport but as a hobby there are 3 that i often do..
Cycling swimming and video games..especially PS3..

Rob93FL

Nice! what types of games are your favourite? what type of console do you use to play games?

I'm a first-person shooter guy, but I also play RPG's like Skyrim. I took a pretty long break from gaming, but I'd like to get back into competitive COD. I used to do competitive sniping.

I play all of my games on my Xbox 360.

Vivat

I have a lot of hobbies, but one of the most prominent ones is sparring or fighting - I suppose it helps hinder what other people might consider violent urges, but it helps me stay mentally sharp, strong and fast.

Profit5500

I like surfing the web for ways to make money online. I posting to the forums since it is a great way to give your opinion to other people.

askanison

Gaming, reading, Internet obviously, reading comics, hiking and camping...I do tons with my spare time. I surf the web mostly for fun and to decompress from being at work all night.

stevesxs9

My hobbies are : Basketball, volleyball, playing board games, surfing the web, fishing, and writing.

lei

I don't really have too many hobbies. I love to write songs and I love working out (when it's not about fitness). I also like listening to music but I get headaches when listening to music so I can't listen for too long.

helaofthenorns

I have a lot of hobbies, but I only have time to do them during the weekends. Anyway, some of my hobbies include:

1. Reading
2. Gardening
3. Browsing the Internet
4. Writing
5. Watching movies
6. Cooking

Rainman

I used to be an avid reader in the past but right now I wouldn't consider reading to be one of my hobbies. These days I'd rather watch movies, play old school games like solitaire and when I'm in the mood for creating some art, I run my 3D modeling software and get busy.

joshua minaya

i love spending time reading books during my leisure time aside from that one thing i also love doing seems to be watching TV particularly when it is a about sports. I love watching soccer matches the most anyway.