What are your opinions on the ice bucket challenge?

dyanmarie25

I actually don't have any issue with the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. I'm pretty fine with it since it's all for a good cause. And besides, there's a reason why the participants pour cold water on them, it's an act of compassion towards those people who have been diagnosed with ALS who always feel like their bodies are freezing cold.

oraclemay

There have been several report of people dying of a heart attack during this challenge, so this makes me skeptical. I am always for raising money for charity, but this may not be the best way.

bala

It was a great initiative but over the due course of time it became more of a publicity action,just for the sake of it people used to do,and the real notion somehow just died down.Don't know why.

Rosyrain

I think that it is a good way to raise awareness because it is something that people will remember for many years to come. I only learned of the ice bucket challenge recently and it is ingrained in my mind that it is for ALS awareness because it was so strange to me, especially when I saw celebrities taking the challenge. It is much more memorable than a dinner or distance walking event.

Key343

I think that it was very ignorant to do. I think there are better ways to raise money. A couple of people died from this challenge. I don't understand how people are doing this to help people but in the end are still killing more people. On top of that it is a waste of water. Good water that many others can benefit from. If all those people who did the challenged donated a dollar I think it would have had the same benefit plus less deaths. Like how many people you know died from giving a dollar, I rest my case.

jesuslover0314

I personally believe the Ice Bucket Challenge is an amazing challenge, but sometimes I still think people take the challenge way to far. In addition, I do not really care about the challenge, just as long as the ALS charity gets the money they need to support their cause.

bala

I think that it was very ignorant to do. I think there are better ways to raise money. A couple of people died from this challenge. I don't understand how people are doing this to help people but in the end are still killing more people. On top of that it is a waste of water. Good water that many others can benefit from. If all those people who did the challenged donated a dollar I think it would have had the same benefit plus less deaths. Like how many people you know died from giving a dollar, I rest my case.
No,those 2 people ,one Asian and other Australian i think never died,they only swooned because of some health condition,never did i read a report that they just died.
Pls check up on the stats bruh.
U seem to be over exaggerated on this a bit at least.

FuZyOn

Now that it ended I think it was an awesome challenge. It was able to raise a lot of money and I hope that the campaign will put them to good use.
It was a very nice move by them, they raised more than 100 million dollars I think.

bala

Now that it ended I think it was an awesome challenge. It was able to raise a lot of money and I hope that the campaign will put them to good use.
It was a very nice move by them, they raised more than 100 million dollars I think.
"The group was able to increase donations from the same time period last year by 3,500 percent"
It actually became a social media frenzy not just because of the disease contributions alone but it was essentially fun, easy and more importantly for a good cause.