What beer are you drinking?

bala

Am i the only one who doesn't touch alcohol here..I feel lonely to be the only teetotaler here...
I don't touch any of the alcoholic products ..and have vowed never too..owing to an incident and a person who made me take up that..

headmaster

Nothing beats one of my local brews here in Kenya, Pilsner Ice. 421915_198114016962010_1697983239_n.jpg The only other beer that comes close is Tusker.

Ricardo187

My favourite beer is a Portuguese brand, Super Bock, though, I usually drink supermarket white brand beer, or the brand 1664, very common at France. It tastes good.

askanison

I don't drink very much. I am more of a social drinker than an everyday drinker. I had too many bad times with alcohol when I was much younger and don't see the appeal. When I do drink I usually drink Sam Adams or Blue Moon. They have better flavors and quality of beer in my opinion.

dannybuntu

My favorite right now is Blue Moon. Pretty tasty beer, smooth and refreshing.

My taste in beer is pretty eclectic. I don't have any favorites but if you were going to force me to come up with an answer, I'd have to say our local brew is pretty good. But then again, I'm mostly saying this because it's what I have been used to.

San Miguel beer is my primary reference point since I've only tasted a few other beers. It is mostly relaxing, it helps me go to sleep restfully and it's pretty good with barbecues and other fried food.

Given the chance to try other beers, I'd take on the opportunity. To me, the most important factor when drinking beer is the social aspect that can help you get to know people better and maybe even make a new friend.

davidj96

Well, I'm not drinking any beer whatsoever and I don't plan on starting anytime soon. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to drink beer, but it's just something I personally do not prefer to ingest into my body. I'd rather stick with water and powerades so I know I'm benefiting the most from the beverages that I consume throughout the day.

Muthoni

No beer shall make contact with my mouth as long as I live. I dated someone who intruded me to drinking beer. I become addicted to alcohol that I almost died at one point. If you have not started drinking beer, please stay away from it. I stand a witness that what it takes is just a few sips from that beer bottle before you need it to fall asleep every night.

Josie

I can't drink beer anymore. One sip and I'm full haha. It's awful stuff, but I do miss it. When I was drinking it, it was whatever was on tap.. I wasn't too picky. Unless it was light. Or American. Or in a can lol.

westmixxin

Blue moon is officially become my number one beer. Probably because it's absolutely delicious. But really because I love the label is beautiful. Blue moon has a very unique design and it's always served in the type of bars that I really respect. I love their branding and I love the strength of their beer. It really loosens up a crowd when you hand out blue moons.

bala

Is a teetotaler welcomed in this post,or will he be loathed at..:p
I don't touch anything alcohol,spare the medicines.:p