What country would you visit?

FuZyOn

Since I was a little kid I wanted to travel the whole world. I visited a lot of countries up until this day, but I ran out of interesting places to go to!
Any suggestions?

IshieVonDyson

Personally I’d like to do a tour of Europe. It would be extra awesome if my two European friends could join up. Other than the obvious western Europe destinations, I’d like to visit Poland, Czech Republic, and Bosnia and Herzegovina in particular. I’m sure I’m forgetting a few others. One of my friends has been to a few other places; apparently Serbia’s great for nightlife, and if you aren’t too worried about venturing into a conflict-ridden area, Ukraine has some cool sights.

I did have another friend who was supposed to study abroad in Egypt. I would have been jealous, except political tensions were super high at the time. Morocco always seemed interesting as well.

Philosophydaddy

Honestly, I want to go back to Fiji. I went there as a teenager and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'd love to tour Europe as well. As dangerous as it is right now, I also wouldn't mind visiting Afghanistan. At least when the fighting is over anyway. I've heard it is a beautiful country with a kind, caring people.

dyanmarie25

I've always wanted to travel around the world and explore different places, cultures, and cuisines. I would love to visit Japan, Korea, Singapore, France, Italy, and Germany.

JoanMcWench

I've never been to Australia & it's always been one of those places I'd like to go before I die. Not the tourist attractions or most populated areas but where the murderous creatures are. Why, you ask? I have no idea.

Gabe

I prefer places off the beaten track, places like the Artic and Alaska or the Amazon Rainforest. The great thing about traveling is that nature does change and so you go to the same place in different seasons and it will look different.

bala

I love to trod around the non-trodden path,so more into it i would love to visit Greenland,Africa(not many would love to go there in the current scenario) and as somebody said,the Amazon forest.I am an avid photo freak and i am sure i will be excited there.

lushlala

If I had the money, my dream would be to go to some of the places I've never been like hidden gems in Europe. I've heard Croatia is gorgeous! Have you already been to that part of the world? I like that Europe has a wealth of culture and history, and a certain level of sophistication about it. I would also be interested in Australia.

If you have never done a safari, I'd also encourage you to try that if you can afford it. Someone said Africa is not a good place to visit at the moment, I'm not sure what part of Africa they mean because Africa is a HUGE continent crammed full of many diverse countries. I can only speak for Botswana because it's where I'm from; little known, peaceful and safe Southern African country with stunning safari holiday options :) I think everyone should treat themselves to at least one safari holiday in their lifetime, if they can afford it.

GlacialDoom

I would really like to visit England, because I think it's such a beautiful country with a lot of culture and a lot of places to see! I'd also like to visit Japan for the same reasons (and also because they have a lot of video game related stuff :) ).

stevesxs9

I sure would like to visit France one Day. Places to visit in France range from the fretted coasts of Brittany and the limestone hills of Provence to the canyons of the Pyrenees and the half-moon bays of Corsica, and from the lushly wooded valleys of the Dordogne and the gentle meadows of the Loire valley to the glaciated peaks of the Alps. Like many places in the world, France would be a visit with a lifetime of memories.

bala

I would really like to visit England, because I think it's such a beautiful country with a lot of culture and a lot of places to see! I'd also like to visit Japan for the same reasons (and also because they have a lot of video game related stuff :) ).
Two nations that don't bear any resemblance of any sorts,you really have a goos taste in travelling as they call it.
Oh,you forgot japanese reactors..:p
Thank me for reminding.

mairj23

I think that we have everything that we need here in the U.S. I'd probably visit Europe is I had the choice. Just experiencing a different culture would be great. I think, anywhere but the Middle East is fine with me.

elijahcaleb

I would like to visit New York city because I have never been to such a big city. I would also like to visit Italy. I would go there to eat and visit all the beautiful seaside villages and historical sites.

Onionman

I would love to visit Argentina or Brazil. I've always had an interest in watching soccer at grass roots level in those countries. It's a pity I didn't make it to the World Cup last year. If I get lucky I may get to Brazil for the Olympics. Well, if I win the lottery...

FuZyOn

I would love to visit Argentina or Brazil. I've always had an interest in watching soccer at grass roots level in those countries. It's a pity I didn't make it to the World Cup last year. If I get lucky I may get to Brazil for the Olympics. Well, if I win the lottery...
I went to the 2014 World Cup in Brazil and it was the most awesome time I ever had! I was able to watch the final and the atmosphere was marvelous, even the supporters chanting on the streets gave me goosebumps.

Shimus

Japan. I love Japanese culture, their shows (Drama and real TV as well as Anime) and I enjoy their gameshows, their traditional clothing (Mikos and shrines) and their general lore and history intrigues me. I'd love to live over there.

Kandi

Since I was a child I've wanted to tour Europe, but I'm just now getting over fear of flying. So it might still be awhile before I do it.

oraclemay

I have been checking the earthquake monitoring sites and I think I will stay home in Africa for now. Most other areas are experiencing almost daily earthquakes, most of which they are not aware of as they are taking place below the surface and are not very strong. I find the number of current earthquakes in the world, 20.04 per day, very disturbing.

genevb

You should definitely take time and go see the Himalaya mountains some day, it's really a view that can't be described by words. It's like being on top of the world, and even higher than that.