What do you do when you're bored?

Catson

I generally listen to music, surf the web, cook some food, watch some episodes, or sleep. I'm not here to discuss what I do, however, I want to hear from you. So, what do you do when you're bored?

Profit5500

I just surf the web myself its just so relaxing especially when reading some interesting news feed. I don't really know how to cook some food so I am out of that category. I do watch some low budget syfy movies to laugh at like "Piranhaconda" to name one.

bala

I am a movie buff but hate watcing movies when i have other works to do,so yeah,when i am bored i take to watching some new movies,or else i go out and take a stroll in the park,meet new people and have fun,maybe over a drink..It really depends on my mood then,if i prefer sitting back on the couch,then no stopping it..:p

Rob93FL

I usually browse Reddit, go to the gym, or go for a drive. If I'm still bored, I'll hit up a friend.

bravetran

I also browse Reddit, but also play games on the PC, watch TV/Movies, work on art and commissions, I like to go fishing. Truthfully, rarely am I bored. Hell, I'll even clean if I get THAT bored.

Determined2014

When am bored, I tend to watch movies, play table tennis and drive around, I like to drive around or take a ride on the bus, just to view the world, I really love nature, that is what I like to do when I am bored.

madcat2k3

Same as said by others. I watch movies a lot when I am bored, or TV shows. Often just post in forums, load up youtube. Whatever deals with the boredom at the time. I used to take a lot of pictures, but now I don't take my camera out with me much.

askanison

I get on the internet and find something to occupy my free time. If not that, I will call up some friends and catch a new movie or go eat out. My problem isn't being bored with nothing to do, it's trying to find some free time to actually be bored lol.

Catson

Seems we all share common things to do when we're bored. It's nice to see these similarities. Although, there are some responses that stand out from the rest.

Ricardo187

Whenever I'm bored I usually listen to music, search the internet, watch youtube videos from the youtubers I like and follow, facebook, forums, a bit of everything after all. I also like to go and drive around without destination when I have fuel, or ride a bicycle, eat...

ic3squid

Throw a ball at the wall and see if I can catch it, it gets faster later on and if I'm really bored, then I would try different ways of throwing it.

Vivat

Oddly enough, I can't recall the last time I have ever been bored. If at all, I don't think I have ever felt that I was bored in my entire life. I find it even more odd that it took this thread to actually make me fully understand that I have never been bored in my life - That's weird.

lei

Go to sleep. I don't cook too much but that's something I like to do so maybe I'll do that when I'm bored. I can't listen to much music or surf the net or watch television because I get huge headache when on electronics longer than 10 minutes.

headmaster

As long as I have access to the Internet then boredom is never a factor in my life because there is way too much to do online. If I cannot get online then next thing is to read anything of interest, especially works of fiction. Watching movies is the other alternative over reading. Finally if nothing works then my bed is where I head to.

Muthoni

When I am bored the first thing that I prefer doing is climbing into bed to catch up on some sleep. When I wake up I can watch a movie or read a good book. I can also surf funny things on the internet, check out images on the search engines; by now the boredom is ended.

LuckyGirl08

Usually when I am bored I play games on my phone. I also read books sometimes. My favorite thing to do when I am bored is to start aggravating my husband until he gets mad. It's funny at the time I do it but afterwards it's not fun anymore.