What do you find utterly pointless?

FuZyOn

I hate doing my bed in the morning. Really? I'm the only one sleeping in it and if no one comes to my house that day I won't even bother doing it.
Arguing on the internet is also really pointless.

Josie

Oh gosh, I find most things pointless lol. Elementary and high school. Stressing out. Arguing. Talking to people about their health. Worrying. I also don't make my bed unless I'm in the mood for a picture perfect bedroom lol.

dyanmarie25

Fangirling over One Direction and other mainstream bands, talking to people who don't really care about you, and yes, I would agree with doing your own bed, I mean, why should I make my bed? I'm going to sleep on it later tonight anyway.

missbishi

The key to avoiding doing your bed in the morning is to just use a duvet. Mind you, I'm in a colder country so this wouldn't work for everyone. Other things that are pointless include reality shows, peas, Rihanna and the majority of smartphone apps.

lushlala

Hehe missbishi, peas lol? I LOVE peas!

On a serious note, as I've got older I've learnt that stressing over things you have no control over is pretty pointless. I'm learning to be more positive, and not to stress as much because I mean, no amount of stressing will change the outcome! There's no point making myself sick and bending myself out of shape over things I can't control. I wish i could share of this new attitude with my husband, who's a bit of a worry wart LOL

FuZyOn

The key to avoiding doing your bed in the morning is to just use a duvet. Mind you, I'm in a colder country so this wouldn't work for everyone. Other things that are pointless include reality shows, peas, Rihanna and the majority of smartphone apps.
Haha, agree with the reality shows! Most things broadcasted on TV nowadays are just brainwashing the society. I just subscribed to Netflix and I can watch whatever I want whenever I want :D.