What do you regret the most?

FuZyOn

I regret that I was a lazy teenager and I missed out on so many opportunities. Looking back, I had a lot of chances and I could've made a lot of money and relationships.
Never be lazy! You never know what you're going to miss.

bala

I regret on my Higher secondary marks,i was not too involved in my studies and i didn't manage a very good score as a result of which i didnt get into a top notch college.
At least i have realized my mistakes now,and hope i don't repent again in the near future.

Josie

I regret sending my children to school. We missed out on so much and wasted so much time. Thankfully, life is good now and they've learned far more than they ever could have in school.

Rosyrain

I regret not taking on more experiences when I was younger and did not have kids. It is much harder to get out and travel more with the little ones and we will have to wait until they are older. I wish I could have explored Europe before settling down with a family. I can still do it eventually though.

kana_marie

Banned
I regret quitting a really great Job I had a few years back. It was in the middle of a freak out so I wasn't using any sense when I did it. There have been lot of direct, and indirect, negative consequences because of that choice.

dyanmarie25

I have quite a lot of regrets in life, but the mistakes I committed before made me the person I am today, and I have learned so much from all those experiences. But what I regret the most is letting someone went away. If I only swallowed my pride and said sorry that night, we could still be together now.

Gelsemium

I regret getting married too soon when I could have tried to look for better career opportunities. Today my life could be totally different even more because that first marriage didn't last too long.

May102014

I regret not telling my mom how much I loved her and how thankful I am for having her as my mom. I regret not appreciating all the things she did for us. I regret that I was not able to give her all the attention she deserved while she was sick and bedridden. I was barely 15 years old when my mom passed away. I was so busy with my own world and was somewhat adjusting and battling with the all the pains of growing up.

Rainman

A lot of the bad things which happened to me were out of my control so I can't really say I regret having wasted time in school because I had no choice. I wanted to drop out of school when I was in 3rd grade because by then I'd realized there was nothing I'd gain . . . and to be honest all the years of schooling didn't benefit me in any way.

Anyway what I regret the most is wasting my time trying to make it into the entertainment industry. I almost did though but that's very much like saying, "I almost scored" = Failure.

Gabe

I regret a few relationships I held onto because I thought one should try to make them work. You see people doing that and you think you should. Instead i was wasting my life doing things I didn't want to do or enjoy and compromising my life to suit someone else. I regret that time lost even though I tried to end the relationships, there is this pressure to make it work and I realize this pressure is from people that aren't happy, but try to appear happy.

Josie

A lot of the bad things which happened to me were out of my control so I can't really say I regret having wasted time in school because I had no choice. I wanted to drop out of school when I was in 3rd grade because by then I'd realized there was nothing I'd gain . . . and to be honest all the years of schooling didn't benefit me in any way.

Anyway what I regret the most is wasting my time trying to make it into the entertainment industry. I almost did though but that's very much like saying, "I almost scored" = Failure.

My husband has the same regret. After years in a top school, great jobs, climbing the ladder he was determined to reach the top of.. he fell back because of his family and he's regretted it ever since. It took a lot of soul searching for him to let it go, stop comparing everything to it and stop closing doors because it wasn't the one he originally wanted. t's finally a non-issue.. especially since he got back in for a peek and saw it's no longer what he wants anyway lol.

Whitewolf2578

I kind of regret not trying to do well in School, I was always missing homework because I was playing Video games or something and I really did horrible in school, I never even got to go to a real college, I had to go to community college which really slows you down in trying to get a career as most jobs these days want a degree of some sort or experience. So if I could go back, I would make everything better more than likely. All I can do now is try to tell the younger generations that doing well in school is important and hopefully that will sink in.

Gelsemium

Well, that's a hard one Gabe, when a relationship ends we really need to give it the time to see if it works, I think it's the wise thing to do. Later we might realize we were just losing time though.