What does everyone think is healthy but in fact it's not?

FuZyOn

I saw a lot of people with hookas and they don't perceive the consequences yet because it's not that common yet.
They think it's not going to damage your body just because it's filtered.

missbishi

Diet sodas. Although they are sugar free, the substitutes they use are just as bad, if not worse. I'd rather drink the "full-fat" versions of sodas than put all that chemical sweetener rubbish in my body.

oraclemay

Yes, it is the food we are buying from the stores that are full or preservatives and additives that are causing so much illness worldwide, especially in the digestive tract where we have 70% of our immune system. We need to return to more clean eating and stop just buying whatever is put on the store shelves.

Gabe

I think the worst is diet sodas as soda isn't healthy anyhow, but diet soda is even worse. Not only the taste, but the amount of artificial ingredients make you wonder why drink it? It makes me laugh when people always ask for diet and they drink more of it, because they think it's healthier.

dyanmarie25

I agree with other posters. Those diet sodas, energy drinks, sugar-free stuffs. I don't think they should considered nutritional as there have been some studies saying that these things could just worsen your health.