What games do you play on PC?

FuZyOn

I've been playing a lot of FIFA 15 lately. I recently bought it and I love it so much! They have made some big improvements with the new engine and the game is very enjoyable.
I also play Hearthstone, League of Legends and some GTA V Online when I'm bored.

bala

I was an ardent gamer once playing and quashing all records and making LAN play a joke,but for now i have given it all up and play it only for recreation.Counter Strike is the only i have now because i am emotionally attached to it as my first ever gaming experience.Rest all i have a backup but don't play.

Patrick

I don't play as often anymore due to real life commitments, but I occasionally play Hearthstone on my tablet and PC, being a huge WoW fan in the past.

Rainman

I hardly ever play games on my PC anymore. Once in a while I could play Spider Solitaire or when I'm not in the mood, I download any of those free shooting games from MyPlayCity. When I restart my computer, the game will be gone since I use DeepFreeze to keep my PC free of viruses.

xcredence

I play League of Legends, CS:GO and Hearthstone. Depends on what kind of mood I'm in at the time. I'm really looking forward to blizzard's new FPS called Overwatch. It looks like so much fun!

JoanMcWench

Diablo. A lot of Diablo. Almost solely Diablo. I'm not really even sure why. I used to live with a roommate who played it all the time & when he moved he left it. That seems to be the biggest reason why. Now I have them all.

bala

I don't play as often anymore due to real life commitments, but I occasionally play Hearthstone on my tablet and PC, being a huge WoW fan in the past.
Are u a working professional eh..?
If so,i know the hardships and how it feels to give up on something you had loved and cherished all your life.I though make it compulsory for myself to play it often,just to feel as a gamer,if not ardent.:(

Shimus

Everquest 1 Private Server, Ultima Online Private Shard, Older Games (this laptop is a craptop, can't run decently new games). I used to be into the heavy MMO scene, from EQ1/2/WoW/Guild Wars 1+2(all expansions for 1)/Tera/Rift/Any other MMO you can think of namely korean and korean knockoffs. I've played them all. But I don't play much of anything anymore, just some 360 console games (DESTINY, Minecraft, Terraria, couple RPGS like Tales of Vesperia, FF) and EQ1.