What helps you sleep at night?

Gelsemium

What helps me sleep at night is the fact that I have no concerns is my head, if I have some worries I simply can't sleep.

wameyo

Slow music lulls me to sleep fast. Whenever I put on some soft slow music it usually doesn't take me more than 15 minutes to find myself drifting to dreamland.

Gelsemium

Sometimes I do fall asleep in front of the TV, I know it's not the most healthy thing to do, but at the same time if feels really good.

c9h2ua

I listen to songs when I sleep and I think they help me to sleep easier.
However, the songs cannot be those Pop or rock music, it would make me even harder to sleep.
I love listening to R&B or Soul song, because they are relaxing!!

stevesxs9

I usually have a glass of or eat either some pecans or walnuts if available because they have the ability to relax me so I can get to sleep.

TonyMHFan

Reading helps me go to sleep, I'll either grab a book or pull up a website like ESPN to catch up on some news and just have some light, relaxing reading to help get me nice and tired.

PrideKidd

I personally like to take a nice hot bath with the lights dim. Put a towel over you face and soak the days stresses away. Then I watch some funny videos on Youtube.

timelord731

Podcasts help a whole lot. I download a couple on my phone before bed so that I can concentrate on that whilst falling asleep.