What is your earliest memory?

babyleans

Hi guys, how far back can you remember? What is your earliest memory. My earliest memory is when i was suckling my moms breasts at 3 years old.

Ricardo187

That's a weird memory, and why was you sucking your mother's breasts at 3 years old? I don't think she had milk by that time. Just curious.

I think the earliest memory I have is from a travel we did to spain, I was probably 2 or 3 and I can remember some beach scenes for some reason.

stevesxs9

I can remember back to when I was about 3 years old. My parents took me to a baseball game at the local park and all I
did was run around with my uncles playing tag.

JayeeDolo

I remember being in the hospital, in a crib in the corner of the room.
My mom left the room and I was really mad.
A doctor or nurse kept coming in and checking on me.
I specifically remember getting there, and being there overnight.
I found out later that I had only been 9 months old, with rotavirus.

askanison

Mine is of my Mom taking me to the library. I had to be about 3. The ladies there loved me and would carry me around showing me off, played with me, and would read to me. I think that is why I read so much. I have always loved books. Also may be why I like women who have that look lol. That explains a lot now that I think of it.

babyleans

That's a weird memory, and why was you sucking your mother's breasts at 3 years old? I don't think she had milk by that time. Just curious. I think the earliest memory I have is from a travel we did to spain, I was probably 2 or 3 and I can remember some beach scenes for some reason.
lol, yes that's how far back i can remember. And yes, i was still suckling at 3 years old.

babyleans

I remember being in the hospital, in a crib in the corner of the room. My mom left the room and I was really mad. A doctor or nurse kept coming in and checking on me. I specifically remember getting there, and being there overnight. I found out later that I had only been 9 months old, with rotavirus.
Wow!! you have memories from when you were only 9 months old!!?? That's crazy!!

babyleans

Mine is of my Mom taking me to the library. I had to be about 3. The ladies there loved me and would carry me around showing me off, played with me, and would read to me. I think that is why I read so much. I have always loved books. Also may be why I like women who have that look lol. That explains a lot now that I think of it.
wow, you were introduced to the library really young. The first time i set foot in a library i was 15, can you believe it?

Rob93FL

My memory begins in preschool, so I was maybe 3. That's around when children start to develop memory. I can't remember anything before I started preschool.

dariel2323

Hi guys, how far back can you remember? What is your earliest memory. My earliest memory is when i was suckling my moms breasts at 3 years old.

I think that it is impossible to know my first memory, in my case, have many memories. I have one clearly and was a day with my mom in the Park, where played much.

Determined2014

My memory takes me back to when I was three years, being taken to baby class and I did not want to remain in class, and all I did was cry untill it was time for me to get picked up from school, that is my earliest memory.

ic3squid

My memory begins in preschool, so I was maybe 3. That's around when children start to develop memory. I can't remember anything before I started preschool.

Same, I remember I was running and then I fell down, had to get that cut stitched up badly.

bala

The earliest memory was me peeing all around the house and once in my grandpa's ears.I was beaten up by my parents,but my grandpa loved it seems.he was laughing out loud and yelled back at my parents for scolding me..I was a 2.5 year toddler if i remember correct.
The yelling and scolding part were all made up,but i am sure that is what they would have done.

Ricardo187

I remember being in the hospital, in a crib in the corner of the room.
My mom left the room and I was really mad.
A doctor or nurse kept coming in and checking on me.
I specifically remember getting there, and being there overnight.
I found out later that I had only been 9 months old, with rotavirus.
That's incredible, I didn't know one could have clear memories from nine months old age.

lei

That is a really weird memory. My earliest memory is when I was 5 years old and I was just staring out the window,confused.

davidj96

The absolute earliest memory that I have is walking up steps to a very big building, which I believe was some type of court house. I think it was a court house because I was adopted at a young age, I believe when I was just four years old. Now I'm nineteen years old, and that is still my earliest memory that I have.