What is your favorite baseball team?

bala

Yankees,all the way,because they have the best winning percentage in the last 2 decades and to be honest,they are the only team that most people based out of the US know,including me.

bradyjim86

Yankees,all the way,because they have the best winning percentage in the last 2 decades and to be honest,they are the only team that most people based out of the US know,including me.

Anybody can pick a winning team as their favorite.
I use to love baseball, but now that is all gone. No One and I mean No One is worth that much money to throw a ball, but as long as people/fans keep paying the price of the constantly rising tickets than it gives the players that kind of value. Also, most of the guys playing, when their careers are over so are they.

ic3squid

I don't really watch baseball that much, but I think the New York Yankee's are quite good, they win a large percentage of their matches, and have some good players.

owenzw2

They're not as good as they used to be. I would not waste a dime going to any kind of sport. That's what they make HDTV's for if I ever have an interest. I'd rather be going places and seeing new things. That's money well spent. Has anyone seen the Grand Canyon or Carlsbad Caverns, just to name a few.

jfarlea

I'm a die hard Mets fan and have been since the 60's. I can't afford to go to any games because there are so many bills that are more important. Does anyone else think it's too expensive to go to a game?

Kate

I don't like change. In fact, I hate it with a fiery passion!

Soooo, I've been a Phillies girl since I was a kid, and a Phillies girl I shall forever remain!

wulfman

While baseball is not my favorite sport because of lack of action, I do watch it because in the summer its the only sport being played. Favorite team is the Atlanta Braves .

JayeeDolo

I was born and raised in the New York area. When I was little my dad tried to take me to a Mets game since both him and my brother were fans. I got freaked out probably because of their color scheme. I was like 3 at the time. Then he took me to a Yankees game and I instantly became a fan.

babyleans

I'm not a big fan of baseball but like you, i'm a yankee fan/supporter. I think a lot of people like the Yankees.