What is your favorite type of movie

soconfused

My favorite genre is horror, but my partner loathes it. So we mostly watch comedies, romance and some other non-horror genre.

GlacialDoom

My favorite genre of movies is comedy, because I think they are suitable for any situation. Received sad news? Watch a comedy and you'll feel better. Feeling great? Watch a comedy, you'll feel even better. Came home after a long day at work? Watch a comedy and feel your stress leaving your body as you laugh at some stupid jokes.

I also think comedies are suitable for all ages - from kids to old people.

januz101

My favorite movie genre would be action, *adventure and comedy. If it fits my criteria then I would certainly check it out. Im a movie junkie but I would still chose what I watch. After all I wouldnt want to spend my money on something I dont enjoy.*

dolittle94

I love watching movies when I am not working. I love different types of movies. My favorites are mysteries, thrillers, and horror movies. I also love comedies and dramas. I was wondering what movies you all like seeing.
I like plenty of different movies but I have four top favorite genres. I enjoy watching movies that are mystery's and thrillers too, mainly the ones that really make you think. As for horror movies, I absolutely love to be scared, and the added psychological factor that is involved in some of them is a definite plus.

missamanda819

I'm really not picky when it comes to movies. My husband usually picks what we watch, and I don't mind. He's into action movies. If I pick, it's usually a comedy or a romantic comedy. I almost never say I didn't like a movie - I'm not hard to please. So, if I say a movie is bad, it sucks and isn't worth your time. Lol.

Profit5500

I like horror movies like the Halloween classics not so much as the Rob Zombie remake. I do like action movies like the Expendables its always cool to see the AA12 in action. The Transformers movies are also a great favorite of mine.

Onionman

I always like to watch dramas and comedies. I'm not a great fan of documentaries, though if they are based on sport they might grab my attention.