What is your favourite city in the World?

donnalynn47

I haven't been many places in my life. If I could choice to visit one city it would be in California that is my dream to hit the west coast one day. I guess see the city by the bay San Fransico.

Kittyworker

I love Washington DC. I love all the things to do there and all the sights to see. Its close enough to the coast that you can get away to the Beach for a weekend and still be available but yet far enough away that you feel unavailable. I love the climate, nice and warm in the summer, yet it snows in the winter. Never too much snow though like you get up further North.

Onionman

It would have to be London or New York for me. I'm from London so maybe there's a bit of bias behind that, but it's a great cosmopolitan, exciting and diverse city. And I've loved visiting New York - it feels so big and bustling. Love it.

timelord731

London, probably. But I could never live there, I get seasonal blues and overcast can give me some serious depression.

shilpa123

I have quite a lot of cities that I enjoy visiting. I believe they are easy captions Llysfaen beautiful. I would like to visit Venice once and hope to see the best of the nature there.

bala

I was born in Chennai and ever since I was 4 this city has been so nice to me.For instance I was lost somewhere on a busy street during a festival, people in there took me back home somehow and I really don't have any idea how. This might be a cheap reason to put up in here, but as baffling it may sound, it did happen. A reason I love the city all the more. There are many more to relate.

jeremy2

That would be Miami for me.The sandy beaches,the warm climate and the sight of women clad in bikinis does it for me.I hope to visit that city in my life time.

missbishi

My favourite city is Barcelona and I've been lucky enough to visit 4 times. I'd go back tomorrow if I could. Spanish weather, Gaudi architecture and the beautiful food are just some of the reasons I keep going back.

PrideKidd

Favorite cities, hmm, in the U.S. its a toss-up between Amazing San Francisco not only for the beauty but the Castro district is a sure eye opener! The other would have to be Key West. Not only is it tropical and sandy, the atmosphere there is different from anywhere else in the United States.

Traveling abroad it would be Runaway Bay, Jamaica. It is a wonder, go hiking in the lush hills and swim with the dolphins when you are done, how could it be any better :)

shilpa123

My favourite city in the world is Paris. It is also my dream city. I would definitely love to visit it and live it in every possible manner. I know everything about the city and I never got the opportunity to actually live in it.