What is your least favorite part of your day?

Whitewolf2578

Mornings pretty much, the fact I have to wake up and live another day is depressing, but alas it is what we have to do. Also the afternoons when the sun is out and it is like 98 degrees, I also hate that.

Profit5500

I really do like mornings since its the start of the day and you have big plans to go with. Afternoon is like the sun is more hot so you start to get aggravated about the weather being hot. Night is dark and gloomy but the night could also be cold and freeze your butt off.

dyanmarie25

My least favorite time of the day is afternoon. I usually get lazy during afternoons like I just want to sleep and not work at all. I really don't know why.

Shimus

Afternoons. Like between 2:pM and 6:pM before the evening begins. Kids are out en masse, traffic from normal lives takes over, and generally a lot more drama happens during these hours because they ARE hours of commute and activity. Early morning can be classified same way.

So an easier answer would be I just avoid activity and masses of activity are the worst periods of the day for me.

aparsons

I think my lease favorite part for weekdays would definitely have to be the early mornings before I have managed to have my coffee. On weekends it would have to be that point where you realize how late it actually is and that you have to force yourself to go to bed

missbishi

I'm another one who hates mornings. I can't deal with anything until I've drunk my morning coffee and the OH knows not to try and talk to me about anything important at this time. Evenings are the times when I feel at my most efficient.

Gabe

I'm not a morning person, I've never been one and doubt I ever will be. It's probably because I don't sleep well, but it takes me a while to be sociable and to ease into the day.

Onionman

I'm very much an evening type of person. I like to try to be more of a morning person through structuring my days better. But at the end of the day, my more natural environment kicks in when the light starts to fade and evening kicks in. I'm really not sure why that is the case.

Key343

My least part of the day would have to be morning. It takes to long for me to wake up. I also enjoy darkness and the morning ruins that for me. Leaving the bed in the morning is the hardest decision I have to make.

bala

The afternoon session,to be precise 1-30 to 2-10.
I can't seem to concentrate on anything and i often seem to doze off,often being yelled at by my boss.The worst time of the day ever.

oraclemay

My least favorite part of the day is when I begin to feel tired, which is usually late afternoon, as I get up very early in the morning. Sometimes I am up at 2 in the morning, which means I am tired by that time. I hate feeling tired when I still have things to do.

lushlala

If I'm in full time employment, I hate getting up at an unGodly hour to get ready for work, especially if it involves a very long commute! I like to wake up naturally and just go with how my body feels on the day, although I generally get up at roughly the same time every day. I'm lucky because I currently freelance and don't have any early starts :)

Shimus

Least favorite? Waking up. No matter the time of day. But more specifically then that, I'd say 3:0clock since kids get out school and until 5-6 the town is loud and busy. I'd rather it just be silent all the time so I can read in peace, but we can't always have what we want.

GlacialDoom

I hate the morning because I have to get up early in order to leave for high school, and the fact that I have to use the dirty and packed trams doesn't really help either.

Rosyrain

I think the evening is the worst part of my day because all I want to do most evenings is sit around and watch TV. I am usually drained by the time evening arrives and it is a struggle to stay awake sometimes. I feel my best in the morning after a couple of cups of coffee.

Josie

The worst part of my day is packing it in and going to bed. I love sleep and my warm, comfy bed.. but I enjoy every day and hate to see them end. There aren't enough hours in the day.

FuZyOn

The afternoon, especially when it gets dark sooner.
I like to come home, relax, appreciate the life that I live and be grateful for my beautiful apartment, friendships and all that happened to me.
I like to cherish every moment. :D