What kind of phone do you have? Do you love it or hate it?

missamanda819

When I was in the market for a new phone a couple of years ago, I was torn between the S3 and iPhone 4. I tried out the iPhone and I liked it. The only problem was, I wanted a bigger screen. So, I ended up taking it back and opting for the S3.

Today, I regret my decision. My S3 is giving me all sorts of problems and will barely hold a charge. I have a friend who got the iPhone 4 around the same time and says it works as good as new. My sister had the S2 and said she had the same problem with hers.

What phone do you have? Do you love it or hate it?

Determined2014

I have a galaxy and it sure drives me up the wall, it does not hold a charge for more than one day, its memory is too low, sometimes even when you add more memory it still gives you a message indicating that you are running out of space, I will definitly be getting a new and different phone.

GlacialDoom

I have an iPhone 3GS, which I have only bought last december because it was at a really cheap price, and even that old phone is an upgrade from my former phone, a Samsung Galaxy Mini, which is now used by my mother.

I am pretty satisfied with it, and I will probably "upgrade" to an iPhone 5 next year, as I think this phone will still last me another year. All games I need work on it (I'm mostly a PC gamer anyways, so I don't do a lot of mobile gaming), and as for Internet accessibility, it's pretty fast. Also, I'm really happy with it after I managed to jailbreak it, as that gave me a whole new set of toys to play with. For example, last week, I managed to get Siri working on my phone (when Siri is only intended to work on the iPhone 4S or up).

megankl

I currently have the Iphone 5c. Coming from having a blackberry curve I have to say that I love the IPhone! I haven't had any problems with it yet and I have had it for around 6 months. I definitely recommend it when people ask my opinion on cell phones! My boyfriend got the Samsung Galaxy S5 and he also loves his phone with no problems! So if you are looking for recommendations those are two great ones to consider!

shilpa123

I have a moto email. I completely love the phone but I wish the screen should have been little bigger. I totally love this phone for all its features. I think it is one of the best in the price range.*

Morvack

I have a galaxy note two, and I love it..... for the most part. My main issues with it , is in its keyboard feature. Sometimes, I will be typing something and the little blinking line indicator will jump into the middle of a word in a different sentence. It typically doesn't recognize when I hit space at the end of a typing box. So, I go to type the next word in a new line, and it strings the words together. It also sometimes glitches on the correction box. I will go to type something, hit the correct word that appears, but deletes only a part of the incorrect word, before adding the correct word. Making it even more incorrect. It tends to want to capitalize every word it corrects, if it forgets the capital at the beginning of the sentence. My only non key board related issue, is how long it takes to get warmed up, when I turn on the phone.

I love it's quad core processor, its built in stylus, and its huge screen. I have used up 10.56 gb of its 16 gb storage, and games I have include tell tales demo of the walking dead game, episodes one and two. I plan to use its 1080p at 30 fps camera to start a youtube career :D.

calebmelvern

I have a Lenovo a850 and it's doing its job just fine. I don't use my phone that much, primarily just for streaming videos other than the usual calls and texts. And I got this for free from a client of mine so I can't complain. Never found a reason why I need to upgrade.

Patrick

I have a Galaxy S3, more than two years and it still works just fine. I have no intention of changing it, I feel that newer models only offer marginally faster performance, which you do not really require for day-to-day phone usage. Overall I'm really impressed with the quality of Samsung phones, aside from battery life.

missamanda819

I have a Galaxy S3, more than two years and it still works just fine. I have no intention of changing it, I feel that newer models only offer marginally faster performance, which you do not really require for day-to-day phone usage. Overall I'm really impressed with the quality of Samsung phones, aside from battery life.

I'm wondering if the battery issue is the source of all the problems I've been having.

Everyone I know with an iPhone, whether is the 3, 4, 4s, 5s, 5c or 6 is very pleased. I can't afford the 6, which sucks because it has the screen size I want, but am seriously considering giving the iPhone a try next.

I've heard good things about the Moto X and S5 also, but I think it might be time to try something different.

DancingLady

I have a 5-6 year old Samsung flip phone, the most basic phone available that year. I love it. It works really well, don't have to charge it that often and doesn't take up much space in my purse.

btripp2

I have an iPhone 5 and it is okay to use. I may switch to Android within the next two years though because they seem to have better features than the iPhone. Who knows. But it does everything that I need to do, though I do wish that the battery was better. But then again I do use my phone a lot throughout the day.

primalclaws1974

I have three Moto Gs. For the price, they are one heck of a steal. The cameras (front and back) are decent. It has GPS. I have never had a major issue. The only thing I would like to have is extra storage with a micro SD. But many phones don't have this feature, so I can accept that one downfall.

bala

Well to be honest.I have both.I carry both and i use both.
I love both..:p
Right now its the S2 and iPhone 4 that always jingle in my pockets..:p

mark973

I have a galaxy and it sure drives me up the wall, it does not hold a charge for more than one day, its memory is too low, sometimes even when you add more memory it still gives you a message indicating that you are running out of space, I will definitly be getting a new and different phone.

Which galaxy phone is it? I want to know because I'm considering getting a galaxy phone.

mark973

I have an iPhone 5 but I'll be changing it within the next month. It's already past its prime and the lock button doesnt even work anymore. I'm thinking of getting an Android phone next.

Nate5

I currently own a Samsung Galaxy, and it's honestly a pretty good upgrade to all the phones I've owned so far. Sure, it's a bit big, but it's light, and I find it quite user-friendly to use. Not to mention that because as a student, I sometimes have to take pictures of experiments I've done or notes I've written, so have a good camera is a plus. I've made the switch from Apple products a few years ago, and never looked back.

Muthoni

I have the simplest phone that looks like a calculator. I love it so much because I rarely have to charge it. It has a long battery life and I charge it twice a week at most. The truth is that I am embarrassed when using it in public because cell phones has evolved into high tech gadgets today. I will buy a better phone soon when I get some money. I will still keep my simple phone because it is very convenient.

Gelsemium

I have an old Samsung, not even a smartphone, but it's really practical and I am not planning on changing any time soon.

primalclaws1974

I have a Moto G. Actually, my family has three of them. I think they have good features, a decent name brand (Motorola), and an excellent price, at $100. I have had them for six months, and have had no issues at all, even though they all get heavy use.

c9h2ua

I am having a sony phone and its model is Xperia Z. I have been using it for one year and it is pretty good so far. Also, its system is user-friendly and easy to use. It also has a pretty good design. However, if I can buy a new phone, I think I would prefer an apple phone like iPhone 6.