What kind of phone do you have?

Josie

I have a Galaxy something something. I don't care about technology if you haven't noticed lol. My husband has an Iphone and I hate it.. the only thing I hate about mine is the battery life and the location of the volume and power buttons.. I'm constantly hitting them both when I want to just hit one. Not a cell phone fan for anything other then texting and taking pictures though, so I hardly know where it is.

bala

A Samsung S Duos 2..PRetty outdated,now considering an upgrade to lenovo A 6000 plus.Not quite pricey too and should suffice my needs.

FuZyOn

I have a LG G2 and I don't think I'm going to upgrade for at least a year. This phone suffices all my needs and I can't be much happier than this, even though the new Galaxy S6 looks awesome and tempting.

dyanmarie25

I currently own a local Android phone called Cherry Mobile Bubble. It's really cheap and so far, I'm loving its features and performance.

Key343

I currently have a Nokia. It doesn't do a lot and there's not many apps you can download. I usely my iPod for everything else and my Nokia to call and text. I want to upgrade so bad.