What kind of supplements

albenesep

I also use creatine, I used to use mix with water but now I put in my orange juice. I feel it's easier to drink.

Rob93FL

The only two supplements I take right now are whey protein and creatine monohydrate. The whey protein helps with recovery and the creatine monohydrate gives my body more ATP. I rarely take preworkouts, but when i feel that I need one I'll just pop two 100mg caffeine pills.

bala

I prefer any vitamin or protein in its natural form and always make sure i get it that way.I am against the use of supplements.Get on a solid high-calorie diet, and make sure you get regular amounts of the requisite protein and vitamins.creatine as far as i know is great..but try it without it..:D

Rob93FL

I prefer any vitamin or protein in its natural form and always make sure i get it that way.I am against the use of supplements.Get on a solid high-calorie diet, and make sure you get regular amounts of the requisite protein and vitamins.creatine as far as i know is great..but try it without it..:D

Why are you against the use of supplements? If you're on a high-protein diet, it's going to be incredibly expensive to get your daily protein needs through your meals. As much as I would love to eat 65g of protein per meal, I can't afford to do that consistently. Whey protein helps me reach my protein needs without having to spend a ton of money on food.

As far as creatine goes, there isn't any reason you shouldn't try it. It is one of the most extensively tested supplements out there and its benefits are well-documented. Sure, you can do just fine without it, but why limit yourself?