What "minor" laws do you break?

Rosyrain

I have intentionally sped a few times in my life, but only on back country roads where there was no risk to anyone getting hurt. I don't really do it anymore because I don't want to lose control of my vehicle. I figure that the speeds are posted as such for a reason.

TonyMHFan

Going a bit over the speed limit and jaywalking is the deepest extent of my life in crime so far as I know, at least I try to keep it contained to these instances.

missbishi

I will admit to having pirated the odd movie. Thankfully, I've never had a warning from my ISP about it but the thought of having my service removed (there is only 1 ISP on my area) is quite a sobering one.

RingoBerry

I always believed that frequenting FREE movie and TV streaming sites pretty much against the law. Its the whole supporting piracy issue. I'm not denying that its wrong but I still do it.

donnalynn47

Not wearing my set belt the most. Then speeding a bit not like 20 miles over limit maybe 10. I do answer my cell phone sometimes when I'm driving. All my law breaking is done when I am driving for sure.

Shimus

I always believed that frequenting FREE movie and TV streaming sites pretty much against the law. Its the whole supporting piracy issue. I'm not denying that its wrong but I still do it.

I do this. I also jaywalk a bit but I live in a very small town. I have smoked marijuana in plenty too; I guess that's also breaking the law as it's not legalized where I am in the USA, though it's becoming decriminalized most everywhere else. Hmm. Couple noise complaints because I liked to blast music and party when I was younger. Other than that, not much at all.I live an indoor and mostly uneventful life, which is better for the cops anyways haha.