What objects are carried by you everytime?

FuZyOn

I have a big backpack full of stuff, I carry around everyday because I need it for my work.
I usually have those things inside it: my phone, tablet, laptop, external battery and hard drive, flashlight, pens, notebooks, useful small tools for easy repairs, knife, wallet, keys and some other things.

IshieVonDyson

I try to keep it minimal since my lifestyle doesn’t currently require me to carry all that much. Usually it’s just my phone, wallet, a tiny notebook and pen, Altoids mini mints, keys, a compact mirror, lip balm, and whatever lipstick I’m wearing that day. I do have a separate bag for my laptop, though.

lushlala

I work out of my home office mainly but have a part time freelance job. So when I'm out and about, I carry tissues, anti-abc wet wipes, hand lotion, some lipstick and lip balm, some mint chewing gum, my purse (or wallet to some) and a bottle of water at all times. I never really have the need to carry my laptop around.

Josie

I bring my house keys lol. I compartmentalize my life, I don't like my time outside to connect to my time inside. I don't like people contacting me, I don't want to check statuses or emails.. I just want to enjoy the moment or do what needs to be done.

bala

A Phone,A Victorinox knife and many others attached with it..:p
A Pen,notepad and a bluetooth headset.Of course the other basic requisites.

Key343

I carry my purse. Inside it I always have my cell phone, potable charger, lotion, pens, flashlight , whistle, keys, chapstick and etc. These are like my must haves or things that I always carry with me.

Rainman

What I always have with me: my wallet, keys, a pen and notebook. I didn't forget phones. My phone is almost always off because I don't want people calling me. The notebook and pen are quite useful because sometimes when I see or hear something interesting I'll write it down so I can tell others about it later.

Gabe

I always have tissues or a pack of wet ones with me as I feel insecure without them. I take keys, some cash, pens, post it notes, sunglasses and some ID. It depends on how long I will be out and where I am going. If it is all day, then there will be other things like water and snacks, but I try to limit what I take because it gets too heavy.

jeremy2

I like traveling light so you will find me most of the times with my I phone and my trusted laptop.If am not carrying my laptop then trust me to carry my notebook along.

Rosyrain

I try to only carry the bare essentials with me so that my purse does not get too heavy. I carry my wallet, cell phone, lotion, hand sanitizer, keys, a note pad, pens, and an assortment of mail that I need to take care of.

oraclemay

I always take my phone with me. I use it for my shopping list, reading, internet, weather, messaging, calling, bible, videos etc. My phone is the most important item and besides it, my wallet, dark glasses, tissue and bankcard.

bala

I like traveling light so you will find me most of the times with my I phone and my trusted laptop.If am not carrying my laptop then trust me to carry my notebook along.
Looks like we have a techie nomad in here..:p Lolz..
Are u serious,do you never get bored of these.I don't always stick to my laptop/phone,sometimes quite a hassle.

Patrick

I always carry a swiss knife, my phone and its charger, as well as a 1L water bottle. It's always better to have a heavy water bottle than no water at all, especially if you're thirsty and the only alternative is some unclean water source, or some overpriced beverage.