What would be your last meal?

JayeeDolo

I just ate Baked chicken with creamy mushroom sauce on top, macaroni and cheese, green beans with ham, and cornbread :)

wulfman

wow i like this question because i love food. I'll have to say babyback ribs drowned in BBQ sauce. A side of cole slaw.
And if I got enough room some real good chili. Throw in some golden glazed ham too.

But seriously how do you enjoy food when you know you are going to die ? I never understood the "whatever you want to eat" before you die thing.

rgrimes

Fish and chips from my local chip shop, taste good and simple enough. Don't want any of that fancy dinner, doesn't suit my style.

ic3squid

A nice vegetable parcel with melted cheese on top, with gravy all over it. Jack potatoes and corn on the side, with chocolate cake with the syrup as dessert, would eat that everyday and any day.

grantcal

A giant PIZZA with extra cheese, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers, onions and olives with a few cold beers

Edreid567

Forget the meal, go all out for chocolate cake and some of the best chocolate candy bar with some creamy vanilla ice cream

Doulachic79

Gosh, my last meal? I'd have to pick king crab, lobster, and new york strip with mashed potatoes and gravy. Also those cheddar bay biscuits and lots and lots of various types of shrimp.

askanison

Hmmmmm kind of gruesome to think about. I would start with fried pickles from a local hole in the wall restaurant called

Boomers, a Dragon roll from my favorite sushi place lots of ginger and wasabi, a bucket of KFC fried chicken as crunchy

as they can make, a large order of beer battered onion rings along with a large chocolate shake from Steak and Shake, a

an ice cold bottle of Coca-Cola, and finish off with a large chocolate pie baked by my mother. It isn't healthy but why

should a last meal be good for you.

bala

I was out of thoughts for a while before i could think of my last meal.A pizza with double layered cheese with olives and onions..Then my favorite pistachio ice cream followed by a desert and then some costa coffee and to end it with the sweet pan..!!
I really wouldn't be able to digest all these if i know i am going to die.

Vivat

How about a good cognac/whiskey and spaghetti with bacon? I'll take my sweet time, too, just to contemplate what kind of an idiot I was to have ended up on death row.

Rob93FL

I'd probably go with a rack of ribs, some fried mac n' cheese bites, and some hot wings on the side. For a drink, a glass of chocolate milk and some beer.