What Would Make a Criminal Want To Go Back To Jail?

Josie

We never generalized buddy.
We were just discussing possibilities.We clearly stated,it necessarily ain't be on the huge clan too.:)

Huh??

Mostly the possibility that they're resource suckers, too lazy to give up the food and shelter. Seemed to be your own "prime reason" as well. Buddy.

helaofthenorns

Well, maybe, some "freed" men want to go back in because it is easier to live inside than outside. They have meals, beds, etc. I won't be able to say these things if I will consider the jail management system in my country though. The jails here are so crowded, many inmates die due to communicable diseases and heat stroke. They are also not fed regularly.

bala

Huh??

Mostly the possibility that they're resource suckers, too lazy to give up the food and shelter. Seemed to be your own "prime reason" as well. Buddy.

haha..Sounds true and it just can be told free resource suckers..right :p
but chill,it all boils down to the same point,freebies.

genevb

Probably the husband's family have some links with the mafia and if they got to her first, they would've torture her to death, that's one thing that would make a criminal want to go to jail. The other thing, and I know it's hard to believe, might be regrets, some people might get so ashamed of what they did that they prefers going to prison rather than facing someone.

tanker

Some people get used to being institutionalized, and after a while they can not function in society. So they end up bouncing in and out of jail for their entire lives. I suspect that a lot of repeat offenders probably fall into this category.

dyanmarie25

Because sometimes, jail is safer than being at your own home You never know what other people are planning about getting rid of you.

Josie

haha..Sounds true and it just can be told free resource suckers..right :p
but chill,it all boils down to the same point,freebies.

I see nobody has ever taught you to never tell a woman to chill.. I truly hope you don't do this offline. If so, good luck to you :p

PS: Maybe if the average Joe spent some time in prison, they would see why many wouldn't choose prison to freedom because they're lazy. I think judgement and hard times might be a bit more preferable. When it's not, you know how tough "outsiders" are on them.