what would you change about your past?

babyleans

hello guys, if you could change one thing about your past, what would it be? personally i would change the highschool i went to.

Determined2014

There is this one friend I had, I would make sure I never be friends with them again or make sure we do not cross paths.

bala

My college admission maybe,i got admitted into a college before my results came out,and after they came out,i got a better college but since i had already paid my fees and other stuffs,i couldn't withdraw.I would have loved to study in NIT rather than Anna University.

ic3squid

Probably study more, but the past is gone and it's the present now so I can still do it. Your future can still be changed guys,

ItsZiggy

There are a lot of things I'd like to change but they made me who I am so I wouldn't even if I could. What I would change however would be my time in school, I wish I had paid more attention and took more interest in it seeing how important it is now.

Vivat

You cannot change the past, and even if you did: What would it matter? At that point, the person that lives through the decisions that follow afterwards is no longer you - It's a different person, who's looking at a completely different set of possibilities.

Change what you can, not what you can't.

Rob93FL

I've made a lot of mistakes in my past, but I'm happy with who I am today. I might not have become who I am today without making those mistakes, so I don't think I would change anything major.

If I had to change something minor, I wish I had have gone to Chipotle earlier instead of Taco Bell. Taco Bell is good, but it's no Chipotle.

davidj96

There's a lot of thing's that I sometimes wish I could change about my past. One thing I really wish I could change is how I performed academically in high school. Don't get me wrong, I did graduate, but anyone can graduate high school as long as you have enough common sense. I just wish I didn't play around as much, and that I would've dedicated more time to studying instead of playing video games or hanging out with friends all night.

JayeeDolo

I was late on my high school graduation because I didn't want to dress out in gym. I graduated one year behind my class and it just threw off everything. I would change that.

Catson

Nothing, despite that there are many bad things I want to change. If I did change them, then I'd probably wind up as a different person, or in a place unknown to me. Life has it's course, things are done for a reason. Far be it from me to rob myself of life hardships and experiences.

Muthoni

I would change the kind of attitude that I had back then. I have realized that a positive attitude is the only way to go. I would appreciate myself more and only surround myself with good people. I could get rid of people who did not add any value to my life and learn to say the word no more and live my life to the fullest as I do today.

LuckyGirl08

There is so much that I wish I could change about my last. The main thing that I would change is College. If I knew what I know now then I would have took my husbands advice and stayed in college. I was forced to drop out because my father stopped paying because I started dating my husband. Now I cannot go back unless I pay because with me dropping out, it lowered my GPA so I cannot receive financial aid. I only had one semester left.

helaofthenorns

I won't go all Ms. Universe here and say that I am perfectly fine with my past. If I get the chance to change one part of it, it would be the college course I chose. I originally wanted to take up Biology because I want to have a backgrounder before I take up Veterinary Medicine. I chose Journalism because of lack of money.

Nevi

A lot of things but mainly i wish my mother did not met my dad in the first place. He is a irresponsible, lazy and alcoholic dad. We left him since i was young and now never looking back.

dariel2323

My shyness, because that was a very bad thing for my. Many and various bad experiences. For example, in school, in the neighborhood, with the people, everywhere. My fear was immense. My regards.

Profit5500

Many things I would change about my past life would be the jerkoffs I had to deal with in high school. I never had any real friends I had one who was a chamilishift. He would try and act nice to me when we were together and then when he was with my brother he would be a jerk to me. I hated that my brother was a jerk to me at school back then and my parents never did anything. My dad would just say "he can do that to you" so I never would tell my parents anything. The good thing I never done drugs or alcohol in high school.

Muthoni

I have revisited this thread because I have remembered something Important I would change about my past. I would save every extra coin for the rainy days instead of wasting it buying items that do not add any value to daily living. It is so easy to spend than save Money, I wish I knew that when I had all that money that I could have invested wisely.

stevesxs9

I would change the way I've spent money and what I've spent it on and would watched my finances closer.