What's the first movie you've seen?

Catson

The first movie I saw was the Rugrats movie. I really enjoyed the movie, despite how nonsensical it was. Thinking of it now delivers a lot of nostalgia.

madcat2k3

Wow that's a tough one. If you're asking when I first remember, that would be Beauty and The Beast. The Disney one, not the TV show. I still have fond memories of that movie!! Especially the candle. Can't remember what he was called though.

Ricardo187

I can't remember well but it was somewhere around the Shreck movie, at least, that I can remember. I probably watched others before but I was young so I couldn't remember.

bala

Ah,it was nearly 2 decades back,and i really can't remember anything about it,considering i have seen so many,through these years.I should have remembered it,but yeah i remember the place.It was in "National Theater" in Tambaram,a part in chennai.It was famous those days..and i watched a local language film...:D
I can't remember anything more..

babyleans

I don't believe anyone who says they can remember the very first movie they watched! I certainly can't remember what it was.

ic3squid

It was some disney cartoon movie or something, don't really remember it because I was so young at that time.

Rob93FL

I have absolutely no idea. I started watching movies at such a young age that its pretty much impossible to remember.

Muthoni

The movie that left an impression on me is Forest Gump. I cried and laughed through the entire movie. The ending was not so bad because even if the love of Forest Gump died, she left him a son to raise. The story begins with the older version of Forest Gump telling his story to a woman waiting for a bus next to him.

headmaster

Did you mean to ask what the first movie I EVER saw was? That would be a task in futility for me since I am forty-two years old. The oldest movie I can remember vividly is in the early eighties. It was Cecil B. Demille's, 'The Ten Commandments', and it was very moving and at times shocking for a naive eight year old then.

svddvsvds.jpg

helaofthenorns

Wow. The oldest movie I can think of is Jumanji. I watched it with my siblings. I almost didn't get admitted into the theater because I was still too young for it. Good thing our mom was with us!

Josie

Oh gawd.. I've got you all beat (oops, just read back.. I've got a lot of you beat lol). Fox and The Hound. I don't know what I saw at home, but it was the first movie I went out to see. I feel a million years old right now lol.

westmixxin

It's sad but I don't really remember the first movie ever seen. I know the first movie that comes to mind is the lion King for some reason but I know that's not the first movie I've ever seen. But it is probably the most memorable movie I saw from that time. I've been thinking about this question all day long and I just can't come up with the answer. I might need to go as my mom she probably knows.

FuZyOn

I think it was "The Mask", back at the start of the 00's. It is a very good comedy movie starring Jim Carrey. I watched it a lot of times and it can always make me chuckle.

Rainman

My parents were and still are those people who think TV was evil so I never watched a movie at home when I was young. That's why it's easy for me to remember the first movie I watched. I was 7 years old then. We used to sneak out of school [it was a boarding school] on weekends to watch movies with a friend whose home was close by. And the first movie I watched was — Escape from Sobibor.

Gabe

It must have been a Disney film, maybe one with Mickey Mouse in, but I do remember Bambi, but it wasn't the first one, but the one I remember more clearly in the cinema with my mum and brother.