What's the riskiest thing you've ever done?

Catson

I was making toast all by myself one morning, until I got impatient. I wanted to have some fun in order to make time pass by faster. So, I decided to play with the toaster; keep in mind that I was 7 at the time. I got a fork and started to poke the toaster all about, then I got curious and decided to see if I could fit the fork in between the metal rods. My mother caught me in the midst of doing so, and luckily prevented me from touching the rods.

So what's the riskiest thing you've ever done?

madcat2k3

Damn, that sounds crazy man. Glad it didn't turn out bad!

Hmm, the riskiest thing I've ever done was climbing over a train just as it was about to leave. It was now or never, back then. I didn't want to wait 10 minutes for the train to fully pass the tracks, so I made a dash for it. Sometimes I look back and think how stupid it was, and how it would have turned out bad if I slipped. Oh well, we live and learn.

PhilA

I have done some pretty crazy driving stunts that I am not proud of, all when I was younger and not around other people. Just crazy speeds on country lanes and stuff, I am sure I had plenty of near misses.

Ricardo187

I'm glad she caught you in the way of doing it, before you get serious injuries or even worse. The riskiest thing I've ever done was probably huh, putting some plastic thing inside the electricity stuff. Luckily it wasn't metal, and the electricity just shut down the moment it touched inside.

bala

Fended off a cobra on a trek.I was trekking in Kumar Parvata hills and spotted one at kokke subramanya and there weren't many round me,and we were just a small clan of 20.I took out my jacket,tried some stupid stuff before i picked up knife..i tried many,but at the last moment i had the courage to pick up a stick just 2 metres away and shoo away that snake.That was real scary,but gathered the guts..!!!

babyleans

The riskiest thing i've done was to jump up off a counter. I think i almost died that day. I hit the top part of the frame of a door that was nearby before hitting the floor with a huge thud. I lay unconscious for about 10 minutes and when i came to i was surrounded by my family.

ic3squid

Turn on the microwave and then quickly piss, if I'd taken a little longer my damn panini would of gotten all burnt up.

JayeeDolo

Jumped from roof to roof across three different buildings of my university one drunken night. It was a 2 storey fall if I slipped and I could barely walk in a straight line.

dariel2323

When I was a kid went to a very deep river, then I cannot leave and was drowning in the depth, then my cousin saved my life. I now love more to my cousin and don't

headmaster

I did something similar when I used to smoke. I had run out of matches to light up my cigarette and having no other way to get it lit, decided to use a heating element. As soon as the element started turning red hot due to not being submerged in water, I put my face, with the cigarette in my mouth, close to it and it promptly exploded in my face. Luckily I got aware with just a pair of singed eyebrows and a very deflated ego.

lei

Dang, I am happy that your mom came in just in time. I don't really take risk (even simpler ones), then I lose the two things I have preparation and skill. I have taken one risk which was trusting a person. Ha, worst mistake ever. That's wy I don't take risk.

Muthoni

I think the riskiest thing I have ever done is give out all my stuff and move back to live with my parents. I even gave out my clothes and I felt stranded when my mom’s attitude changed when I had nothing to my name. I lived with my parents for seven whole months. I am so thankful that God helped move out on my own again.

helaofthenorns

I am not a very agile and sporty person. Basically, I am clumsy. I easily trip on stuff. That is the reason why I wear flat shoes most of the time. Anyway, one time, my friends and I went on a trip to the northern part of our country. I didn't know that the trip includes visiting some hidden waterfalls. One of the falls is very hidden that we had to climb rocks and walk along mountain sides. It suddenly rained, so it became muddy. I almost slipped! Thankfully, my friend caught me and I held on to a tree. If I didn't I wouldn't be writing this today because I would have fallen into that nine-foot drop into the falls.

joshua minaya

I think the riskiest thing I have ever done would be allowing my younger sister to hit my head with a hammer when i was pretty young I just wanted to have a feel of what it felt like to have super powers.

Muthoni

I want to add the riskiest thing that I have done today. My neighbor keeps her shoes in my space; I keep returning them to her space. Today I decided that I have had enough of this. So every time she has put them in my space I have returned them. She called three of her friends to intimidate me; I got out of my house and in their presence returned the shoes in her space. After a lot of banging from her side things are still now.