Whats the silliest thing you've ever done?

Catson

I don't know if I was drunk, or if my brain malfunctioned or what. I was using my phone, when suddenly I zoned out. I tried looking for it but I couldn't find it, though I was gripping this strange box in my hand. I thought to myself, that couldn't possibly be where my phone is. So I went around asking my family members, and they looked at me like I was crazy. Then they said "Did you try looking at your hands?", I was so embarrassed and dumbfounded at my obliviousness. I went to bed shortly after, and forgot the entire ordeal. That kind of foolishness scares me, I hope I never see it again.

bala

I tried to sneak out of history class in my class 6 and with my bulky body i never stood a chance,but still i di and go caught in one of those windows..with my trousers off..A silly act of mine was a shameful one and i had to be laughed at before being rescued from the "claws" of those windows..:p
That has been the silliest act i have ever done.

babyleans

I put foiled chicken in the microwave lol. I was so stupid to do that. The whole thing caught fire! We all have our moments.

Ricardo187

Was looking for my shades when they was right on my head. I guess it happens to a lot of people and it's the most stupid feeling ever.

wulfman

Too many to count, once I woke up and walked into the kitchen and my dad asked if I wanted to eat something and I said "Hello". Caused an eruption of laughter though for about 5 minutes. :)

Also played chicken with my friend with our bicycles. Neither of us backed down and ended up with bruises and cuts. And my bike was messed up.

ic3squid

When I was browsing Reddit on my phone in bed, I accidentally dropped the phone on my face, it hurt.