What's the story behind YOUR username?

headmaster

My username is HeadMaster, a nickname I got from my girlfriend for being quite adept at a task that goes by the first part of my username. ;)

What about yours?

dariel2323

I am "dariel2323" is a combination of my real name and I selected 4 numbers. This user name I use on all sites that I register.

bala

Mine derives roots from my pet name..Not within my family but what my girl friend calls me.This ain't my real name at all.
It somehow has found a place in my heart as a special name..Quite romantic eh..? :p :p

stevesxs9

My nickname came from a former place of employment. Where they gave me a username based on my first name and my middle and last initials. But since I didn't have a middle initial, they added sxs and I added the 9.

wulfman

I got a temper , so wolfman. To be cute I changed it to wulfman. And I grow hair fast. LMAO

nikkilsvgs

My username is my first name Nikki and then las vegas without the vowels because that is where I lived when I first started using the internet.

LuckyGirl08

With my nickname LuckyGirl08 it came from three different things. Lucky came from when I was modeling. My agent called me Lucky because of my red hair. LuckyGirl came from a lot of different people. They use to say that I was a lucky girl because I always got what I wanted because my dad spoiled me. The digits 08 is from the year I graduated high school. So there you have it LuckyGirl08.

Whitewolf2578

WhiteWolf because I am a fan of Wolves and because it is the name of RPG site where you can go to RP in a certain system. 2578 is just my favorite number, not sure why but it has a nice flow to it.

helaofthenorns

My username is helaofthenorns. I picked this up while I was reading stuff online about Loki after watching Thor: The Dark World. Hela is a character in the Marvel Universe (Earth-616). Also, she is a goddess, and she is very strong. A shout out to women empowerment albeit dark! :p

Muthoni

My username is actually my middle name. The reason why I am using it is because I cannot forget it. I have so many usernames for my online work that I have to keep a list. This works perfectly for me. I had wondered about your username, thanks for making that clear.

milyjohnson

What an interesting question! I loved reading your answers about how you came up with your usernames My username is a combination of my first and middle names as well as my last name.

missamanda819

My name is Amanda, and one of my first jobs was an after-school teacher. The kids used to call me Miss Amanda. So, it just stuck. The numbers are just some numbers that are relevant to me. So, there ya have it - missamanda819. Nothing creative or fancy about it, but it's easy for me to remember! Lol

Rhoda D'Ettore

Rhoda D'Ettore is my pen name I use to publish my ebooks, paperbacks and audiobooks.

It is a combination of my sister's name and my mom's maiden name. Together is sounds like: "Road A. Detour" so I thought people would remember it.

shreklock

I just though Shrek was nice, but later I got bored and started playing with the names. Sherlock has a similar sound like Shrek, so I combined them together.

shilpa123

I think my username has been coming from the fact that I remembered my best friend at the same time I was inputting my username. Hence, I decided to use her name as my username. Also, I think the name is really cool. I hope a lot of people have a lot of interesting stories for their username.

Patrick

I like watching a particular cartoon featuring underwater creatures, and nowadays I still watch it with the young kids/nephews that I'm babysitting. Nickelodeon has really improved while Cartoon Network has gone downhill. Hope to see more new episodes coming out soon!

Determined2014

Mine is determined, because every time I try to do something, I end up not finishing it well, but this time arround, I am determined to do much better and finsh all that I start.

cc1001

My username is the first initial of my first and last name. It is a simple username. I didn't want it to complicated. When I created it I was a bit tired. I see unique usernames and wonder why it was chosen. It will make you wonder more about the person behind it. I try not to think to hard about it however. When we are online you can hide behind a username and not reveal to much about yourself. There are so many people online nowadays. You could be recognized by the wrong people.