What's your favorite Christmas song?

Onionman

It's that time of year and you can't go anywhere without hearing some classic Christmas tracks. But what is your favorite track?

I get quite sentimental about Christmas so I'm a big fan of Bing Crosby's 'White Christmas'. But I also like Donny Hathaway's 'This Christmas', Nat King Cole's 'Christmas Song' and Greg Lake's 'A Spaceman Came Travelling'.

What are your favorites?

Nate5

My father was the one that got his obsession with 80s and 90s music, so I've always loved Annie Lennox's voice. My favourite Xmas songs are her renditions of "Holly and the Ivy" and "Winter Wonderland" I think her voice is super powerful, and it's just a great cover overall. Also, Boney M's rendition of Mary's Boy Child was nice too.

stevesxs9

It's hard for me to name a favorite, but there are about five or six I really like such as: Christmas Vacation, Rudolph the red nosed Reindeer, Walking in a Winter Wonderland, Sleigh Ride, Silent Night and The Christmas Song.

Sweetheart

This is a funny post. I am sitting here listening to Stevie Wonder sing a christmas song "What Christmas Means to Me." It use to bug me every year we have to listen to this stuff. Maybe cause my mom sings all of it and can't sing. Lol, I think it is more that it bothers me to be single. A couple of years ago I decided I was just going to enjoy this time of year. I love the classic christmas music. This week I would say though my favorite is Mariah Cary's "All I want for Christmas is You"

Patrick

I would go with "Let It Snow". I'm not a fan of those overly jingly, jolly songs that seem to be directed at children more than anything. This song is a welcome change.

Rainman

My favorite Christmas song is "Christmas Shoes" by New Song. It's a sad song but I like it because it reminds us that Christmas is more than just being out there buying gifts for loved ones. It's about kindness. We should and must be kind to everyone especially during the holiday season. This song does the job quite well in driving that point home.

c9h2ua

My favourite Christmas song is "All I want for Christmas is you" by Mariah Carey. It is such a classic song that most of the people know how to sing. I like its lyric, I like its melody, I like the whole song. I also like "Have yourself a merry little Christmas", it is such a nice song. However, I have no idea who the original singer is.

jeremy2

My old time favorite Christmas song would be " Jingle bells"since my childhood i have always yearned for that song come Christmas.I always remember it with nostalgia and memories of my childhood flood my mind whenever i hear that song.

primalclaws1974

I really like the older Disney versions of several Christmas songs. But if I had to pick one song, it would be "Sleigh Ride". It has a nice old-timey sound to it with the music. I like the words too. I can just envision some small village and the people that are enjoying the season.