What's your favorite music genre?

FuZyOn

I have been listening to Rock since I was born. I lived with it is a way of putting it.
I've also started to listen to Dubstep and Hip Hop and I think I'm going to shift more to them soon.

bala

my favorite is alternative rock, and metal.but it should be too heavy.
Actually i love all genres,music as a whole and i love it all.:D

dyanmarie25

I appreciate any genre of music, as long as the lyrics are meaningful and the rhythm is beautiful, I would listen to it. But I am very much inclined to alternative rock, folk indie, and country music.

oraclemay

I like rock music. Bad company and Rod Stewart are my favorites. I am also a fan of Cat Stevens and I like the Christian band, Third Day.

lushlala

I have a very eclectic taste in music, so I can't say I have a particular genre I favour over the rest. I listen to a little of everything; anything that sounds good to me is cool. I have to say though, I'm not into anything too heavy LOL

Shimus

Alternative, probably. Red Hot Chili Peppers, Incubus, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, Staind, Nirvana. Plenty of good choices, really awesome genre to look for music in.

Onionman

I like all types of music but I've always liked derivations of jazz and soul. If I looked through my musical collection I would find the vast majority of my music fits into one of these genres somehow, whether we're talking about Miles Davis or Barry White. But I also like a lot of the Britpop sound of the 1990s, such as Oasis, Blur and Radiohead. So it's a very eclectic mix.

IshieVonDyson

It’s hard for me to choose one genre. Most of my favorite artists tend to be random British indie bands (big yes to Britpop!) and so many of them sound different from one another. I also love hip-hop, electro, krautrock, and a fair amount of cheesy pop. Got a soft spot for old-school punk as well.

Gabe

I don't have a particular genre, I like rock music with good lyrics and guitar riffs and equally classical music like Beethoven. I used to play the piano so I like certain pieces that I learned as a child which has influenced my tastes. I do think music is more manufactured these days, so the classics where bands play their instruments and write their own songs are becoming a rarity.