What's your favorite police procedural?

Teens In Crisis

There are TONS of cop shows out there right now? So what are some of your favorites? All time favorites? I guess they don't have to be "realistic" cause, I mean, what is?

I really enjoyed The Shield when it was on, and I'm really digging Chicago PD. I think that it might be one of the best shows on TV right now.

What about you guys?

Patrick

Currently I'm watching Homeland, and I find it to be quite a thriller! It's ok for such shows to be a little more exaggerated and unrealistic I suppose, to make things more interesting. According to a friend of mine real life forensics is really quite boring, spending hours carrying out monotonous lab work, just waiting for results. Imagine if CSI was like that!

Onionman

Mine would have to be Columbo. He was just cool with that big mac (almost as cool as Kojak), and I always waited for his "And just one more thing..." moment, when you knew he was going to crack the case with that final question.

Obviously, it wasn't very realistic but it was great entertainment, and that was what it was all about.

Teens In Crisis

I'm not really able to get into Homeland anymore. I think that when it lost Brody & his family that it really went down hill fast. It's kind of a shame, I was in love with that show, and his wife!