"When someone challenges me I go into kill mode" - Marine Says After Assaulting Hobo

Rainman

You won't like this story because it's pretty disgusting. An ex-marine invited a homeless man to his home for threesome sex with his wife.
An ex-marine faces up to 10 years in jail after assaulting a homeless man he had invited into his home to have a threesome with his wife.
He got jealous though when his wife began to like the younger man, 20. With that rage bottled up inside, the marine waited for the right moment to strike.
things blew up when [the hobo] offered to cook hamburgers for them all . . . the ex-marine tossed the meat into the bath - and did the same again when his guest returned with more. The homeless man told him [the ex-marine] to stop wasting food.
Since he'd been looking for an excuse to start a fight
he followed [the homeless man] and told him he would beat him up.
And he actually did and almost killed him in the process.
He has been charged with one count of assault by strangulation, and could go to prison for up to 10 years and be fined $5,000 if found guilty.
The man is sick IMO. Who in his right mind asks some random guy to come have a threesome with his wife? What if this man had an STD or something worse?

JoshPosh

Banned
Re: "When someone challenges me I go into kill mode" - Marine Says After Assaulting H

There are disturbed people in the world, but I don't if he served any war time. If he did he might be suffering post traumatic stress.

I know a few guys that had it, and they were not the same individuals before serving in the military. They are like a switch. When "kill mode" is switch to the on position, they just react. It's scary to see someone flip like that, and ready to kill at a moments notice.

Profit5500

Re: "When someone challenges me I go into kill mode" - Marine Says After Assaulting H

This guy says that he goes to kill mode when someone challenges him. Man I just don't think it was a good idea to invite a stranger to your home who is homeless. He could have been someone who had STD's and you would not even know it. Not to mention you were putting your wife at risk which she could have been attacked as well.

helaofthenorns

The ex-Marine has some serious anger issues. He should undergo a psychiatric evaluation. Plus, I don't think that inviting people for a threesome is really something new, but why a homeless person? Geez.

januz101

Cant really blame the ex marine guy. Your thinking gets fucked up when you have been in the field longer.. Marines have a different doctrinen than civilians and in time this changes their way of thinking. This guys were basically built for war. You cant easily change whats been programmed in their mind.. Those post war counselling didnt change anything though..

Muthoni

That is the reason why it is important to know the kind of doors that we should open. Once a day is opened, anything can walk in. How could the wife have agreed to participate in the threesome? The homeless man thought the deal was too good and he ended up getting a beating.

PhilA

This is a pretty crazy story, I will follow it to see the sentencing. I would like to see this person taken out of society for a while, that's for sure.