Which phone do you use?

shilpa123

I use moto g which I had recently bought. *And I totally love the phone. I think it is an amazing phone with great features and amazing quality. It is very durable and also the customer service is quite good. What about you? Which phone do you use?*

wameyo

An Alcatel one touch phone. Nothing Fancy. It runs on Android(which I love since its open and you can download just about anything). It has 3G internet which is relatively fast and a camera. But the camera quality is poor so I intend to upgrade to a better one come next year(part of my new year resolutions!)

GlacialDoom

A Lenovo A328. My folks recently got me one, even though I didn't ask for one. Well, it turns out that Android is way better than iOS. I'm never going back to my old iPhone 3GS again.

laurelbell85

The phone I use is the LG Optimus 2 or 3 lol. I like it...but the battery life isn't as great as I would like. The storage capacity on this phone doesn't allow for much to be downloaded. With my taxes this year I need to buy a new computer for school and I'm thinking of buying the Note 4. Does anyone have that one?

jeremy2

I use moto g which I had recently bought. *And I totally love the phone. I think it is an amazing phone with great features and amazing quality. It is very durable and also the customer service is quite good. What about you? Which phone do you use?*

I have a Samsung s3 lite and the phone is just amazing.From the glassy finish to the extensive features,this phone is ideal for anyone who loves sophistication and wants to appear trendy at the same time.

Bertadee

I currently own and use a Samsung Galaxy S4 and I love it. I love the Android system, because of the endless amount of things there is to do with your phone. I like having the ability to customize my phone at anytime that I want. My phone basically operates like a computer, except it is small, compact and easy to take with me where ever I go. The options of my phone are limitless and that's the best quality to me. I am looking forward to my upgrade in the next two months. I will b getting either the Galaxy S5 or the Note4.

Nate5

I'm currently using a Huawei. I found a small cellphone company that offered very good, cheap plans, but you can only use the phones they let you use. It's a pretty good phone, but it's been slowing down lately, and the self camera is also very dirty, and I can't clean it. A bit of an annoyance, and I hope to get a new phone soon.

Patrick

I'm still using a Samsung Galaxy S3, and it works wonderfully. I have no intention of changing to a newer phone, in my opinion you don't need over-the-top tech specs for everyday phone use.

oraclemay

I am not interested in a phone for appearances, but rather for its usefulness. I use a blackberry and I love it. I love the keyboard and have often done work on it. I love crawling into bed and watching a movie on it when I want to be alone. I love to listen to the radio or watch podcasts that I download. I read books that I download on it. I keep my shopping list on it and various other to do lists and information. Did I mention that I also use it for the weather, tides and tv, and also phone calls. I must have a keyboard and the touch screen keyboards are far to tiny. However, I may go for the Apple iPhone 6 with lazer keyboard.

laurelbell85

I'm currently using a Huawei. I found a small cellphone company that offered very good, cheap plans, but you can only use the phones they let you use. It's a pretty good phone, but it's been slowing down lately, and the self camera is also very dirty, and I can't clean it. A bit of an annoyance, and I hope to get a new phone soon.

Would this small company be Metro PCS?? lol. They are the only ones I know that use those brands of phone. Those are great phones for a bit and then after about 6 months to a year they just turn to crap. They are decent phones though!

Kamarsun1

I use an old samsung galaxy Metro PCS phone. I paid 50 bucks for it and it does what I need it to do. I'm not a big fan of having the latest and greatest phone. The main reason to get a phone is to make and receive calls, and to text.

c9h2ua

I am currently using Sony Xperia Z and it is a pretty cool phone.
It has a nice design and its system is user-friendly.
I think it is as good as Samsung's or iPhone!
Do you guys like sony's phones too?

bala

I have downgraded from Samsung Galaxy grand 2 to Samsung S Duos 2.I felt i didnt need such a big phone so i gave it off at a good price and bought myself this.This is apt for my use..I own an iPhone 4 too,but thats a stand by phone.

TonyMHFan

I don't have a smartphone now, but I used to have an LG Spectrum. Wasn't the greatest device known to man, but it was decent. I wouldn't choose it or recommend it to anyone, especially since there are so many better phones released in the 1-2 years since it originally was made.

Cutter710

I use an Iphone 4s. I don't recommend Iphones at all after having them for the last few years; they're made to break, they cost a stupendous amount of money for the quality of hardware on board, and they drain data like a sink. I'm stuck in the Iphone lifestyle because of Imessage.

Josie

I have a Galaxy. I don't like it. It's big and awkward. Whenever I go to turn it on, I turn up the volume because the buttons are opposite each other. The battery life is horrible, I hate touch screens for typing, it's camera isn't the best. It's better than the Iphone though. My husband has one and I hate it.

bala

Maybe i am the only creature who owns a low end phone.i use samsung Galaxy S Duos 2..an on old model but still up and running.Has got some decent specs on it. Enuf for the time being.

missbishi

I'm still using a Sony Xperia Tipo. It's at least 2 years old but it does everything I need it to. It still works as well as it did when I bought it and I see no need toreplace it unti it stops working. The camera is good, the battery life is OK and it connects to wifi. Don't need it to do anything else.

kana_marie

Banned
I use a house phone. I'm not sure of the brand, but it is cordless. I mam one of the few left who enjoys not getting phone calls all the time, regardless of where I am or what I'm doing. You see all these people now a days who are constant staring at a phone that never leaves their hand. I believe it has got to be an easy trap to fall into and I really don't want to miss the world going on around me because I'm staring at a little screen all the time. I'm just really old fashioned I think.

FuZyOn

I am in love with android phones! This year I was able to buy a beautiful white LG G2 and I know that I am totally going over the top now but I think I am in love with it. It is everything I needed from a phone. Long-lasting battery, nice design and the phone is pretty snappy!