Who is your favorite late night talk show host?

sharpe9i

Who do you prefer? Kimmel, Letterman, Leno, O'Brien, Ferguson or Fallon. I used to watch Letterman but Kimmel is the man now.

bala

Ferguson,without a doubt.quite hilarious,that i sometimes lose sleep.Honestly,it is his facial expressions that speak volumes.Craig is genuinely funny without being stupid,moreover his convos are all actual rather than pre planned interviews.Skeleton Army FTW..:p

STEFFAY08

I really like Jimmy Kimmel. I think the skits he does are hilarious.
I cant stand Jimmy Fallon, ughhh! He is corny!

Craig Ferguson all the way, that man is a beast when it comes to flirting with hot actresses. Not just that I mean he makes every interview feel comfortable and funny, definitely nr 1 imho.

STEFFAY08

Did anyone watch the Arsenio Hall show? It got canceled after 1 season. It was horrible. I didnt like how Arsenio sucked up to everyone on the show. I didnt see what everyone saw in him the first time he got a show.

Muthoni

Oprah Winfrey is my favorite talk show hostess, if she lived in my region I would keep trying to be in her audience. Some of them have been lucky enough to take home a car and other expensive merchandize just because they were in her show. I like the topics she covers and I am more impressed by her generosity.

helaofthenorns

I love O'Brien. I am not from the U.S., so I only get to watch late night shows when they are replayed on cable TV. I usually catch O'Brien's show, and I always laugh at his jokes. I am not familiar with the others though. One of the jokes that I found really funny was when he and Dave Franco signed up on Tinder. :p

Jokester050288

I have to say Jimmy Kimmel in the best late show host. He's very funny and talks about who ever he wants and not care. Funniest one was when him abd Kanye West was beefing. LOL!!!

chasedood

Well, my favorite late night talk show host was Jay Leno, he was hilarious, I never missed one of his shows. I grew up watching him and I was very sad to see him go the second time. I don't think Letterman is very funny, he does not even compare to Jay Leno.

missamanda819

I'm usually not up late enough to watch any of these. However, my friend showed me a few YouTube videos of Jimmy Fallon, and they had me cracking up. So, for the past 2 weeks, I've bee watching his clips on YouTube and think he's hilarious.

Patrick

I find most talk show hosts to be very charismatic and funny, they would probably not survive long in the industry if they weren't! If I absolutely had to pick one I would go with Jimmy Fallon.