Who loves watching or playing tennis?

dariel2323

My dad is very excited because the US Open is just around the corner. Though his favorite player Nadal cannot play, he's still looking forward to the tournament. He's a tennis buff. He loves to play and also loves to watch. I also love to play and watch tennis. It's the very first sport that was taught to me by my dad.

Anybody else who loves tennis here? Why do you love the sport? Oh, and who do you think would win the US Open? I'm going for Federer.

stevesxs9

I hardly play anymore but I do like to watch it. On the Women's side I like (Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova, Simona Halep and Petra kvitova). And on the Men's side I like (Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer and Andy Murray).

AlexF15

I love tennis. Tennis is amazing sport, I liked watching the U.S opens and seeing her win! She's a good player. Serena Williams!

bala

It is an amazing sport.A test of physical character and resolve to say the least.I have tried my hands at it,but it was frustrating to not even perfecting the serve.Of a 60 attempts,only a 10 odd times did i actually serve,rest all were faults.I thought this wasn't for me,but i do play it as a recreational sport.