Who makes money with the pages of payment per click PTC?

dariel2323

I make this question because I see that many people talk about these web sites. I've also used some of those places, but I've had no luck and always I've been cheated, just like many users. I have very bad experience and I'll never use these sites to make money, so I'd like reviews.

bala

You need one word on it..??
It sucks for minting and raking up money.You can make only penies with it and never ever can you expect any exponential growth or stuffs.

Rhoda D'Ettore

I saw a place that made it so you couldn't cash out until you hit a certain number of points. But every day they deducted points from you. It was impossible to try to catch up. People get frustrated and give up

Patrick

Usually doing such things is not worth the time, the rate of return is really abysmal. You could make much more money flipping burgers at Mcdonalds.

bala

Usually doing such things is not worth the time, the rate of return is really abysmal. You could make much more money flipping burgers at Mcdonalds.
By reading through your post it gives me a perception that you have actually been a victim of trying to earn with it..eh..?
Well its all frustration that leads up to this.
But i reckon there are some PTC's that actually can give you residual income and one of them is clixsense and the other Neobux.Hit me up with a pm if you need more info.

oraclemay

These sites are just a waist of time. You can earn more almost anywhere else. You will spend hours and not even make a dollar. Stay away from them.

bala

These sites are just a waist of time. You can earn more almost anywhere else. You will spend hours and not even make a dollar. Stay away from them.
and after all this you get cheated for that $ or 2 by those crazy bux sites and adwares.malwares..Drat..let those bitches rot in hell.Have you been cheated on these sites before because once we know it then the reader of this post stands a chance to know better on what bux sites actually do.

dariel2323

Your words are correct. It is a pity the amount of money that we can win with those pages. I thank God no need to use those bad sites to earn money. Majorities cheat users.

Onionman

They are a bit of a waste of time. Someone is making money but it's always the people who set up these things. I don't think the return on your energy/investment is worth the effort.