Who manetanes the vehicles?

JoshPosh

Banned
Do you guys have mechanics on site to fix cars? Or do you send it off to a shop that is contracted by the state to fix your cars?

js85

In my city, they have specific shops and mechanics affiliated with the force who take care of their vehicles.

Profit5500

It would be cool to see the mechanics take apart the police car and explain how the car is put all together. The crown victoria police cruiser is quite cool to see but the back seats are rough. I have been in the back of those seats for a ride a long and its uncomfortable.

js85

Our cops have switched to Fords. Some still use the Crown Vic, but I see way more Ford Escapes around. They look really menacing, and they're QUICK!

januz101

A vehicle is a drivers responsibility. Basic maintenance should be done in order to ensure its safety and performance. If a specific problems may arise due to engine failure then it is beyond the drivers capacity to solve it. As such expert mechanics should be called and required maintenance checkup should be made. A legitimate shop must be called in to do maintenance and repair.