Wife hires hitman to kill husband

headmaster

She must be some kind of sociopath. She shows no remorse for her evil deeds. Lock her up and throw away the key.

Onionman

Some people are just cold. How murder is easier than divorce is beyond me. It says a lot about society sadly.

Teens In Crisis

I am not saying she's right, or in any way justified, but not one comment about what the husband must have been like? I mean, every time this happens, it's always the "bitch" that at fault, not the husband who was just sitting there being Flanders.

diecarmona

I'm going to have to play Devil's Advocate here: This woman could have many reasons to do this. We shouldn't be too quick to judge if we don't know the details of the story. For all we know, the husband could've been a wifebeater or something. Granted, hiring a hitman is an overreaction, but no one knows what they are capable of until the right buttons are pushed.

bluekknd2

This is Premeditated Murder. This is the biggest mistake of her life. She will not be free for a very long time. A counseling session has to be better than prison. Some people throw their lives away so easily.

askanison

This is why I am not ever getting married ever again. Marriage is an outdated idea that society can force you into. I would rather shack up than get trapped into a loveless marriage where the only way out is divorce or death. It is sad when couples go this far instead of packing up and moving on. I agree that we don't know the situation either of them were in so it's easy to sit back and throw stones.

Patrick

I'm going to have to play Devil's Advocate here: This woman could have many reasons to do this. We shouldn't be too quick to judge if we don't know the details of the story. For all we know, the husband could've been a wifebeater or something. Granted, hiring a hitman is an overreaction, but no one knows what they are capable of until the right buttons are pushed.

Even if the woman was abused or cheated on, there are appropriate channels to use, such as seeking help from family agencies, or filing for divorce. Hiring a killer is not the morally right choice to make under any circumstances. Now she has to pay the price, I only hope that any of her children will be taken care of adequately.

Rhoda D'Ettore

I think what is more sad is that people would rather pack up and move on, then work out their problems and communicate like adults. Of course some people will never change, but if they cheated before you married, they will cheat after. If they beat you before, you can be certain they will beat you after.

Obviously I do not agree with her. And if he was a controlling, wife beater, she would never have had the money to pay the hitman. I do have serious issues with the concept of a wife beater who kills his wife is charged with Manslaughter, can get 7-14 years and be out in society in four. If an abused wife kills the husband, she gets life in prison. The concept is predicated on the fact that he never killed her during beatings before, so it was not intended. However, women get beat for years, making it premeditated. That is just crap!

Muthoni

Someone can become very rich if they discovered how to read minds. You may literately be sleeping with the enemy. Before someone is allowed to marry, they should be taught how to walk away when a marriage does not work instead of killing a spouse. There are very sick people that come in beautiful packages. It is unfortunate that this man got this one.

Gelsemium

I can't believe the world we live in when things like this happen, hire someone to kill her husband? What about a divorce?

cc1001

It is sad to me when I hear stories like this. I am married myself and that is scary. I would hope if my spouse doesn't want to be married to me anymore that killing me would not be an option. Just hand me the divorce papers and you don't have to worry about me anymore. I think people who do this sort of thing want to collect life insurance money.

GlacialDoom

In this age, hitmen being only a few clicks away (given that you know how to browse the Deep Web and know what you're doing), it's a given that people will start hiring them out of stupid reasons.

Just think about a man/woman hiring a hitman to kill their special one because of a fight they had, and regretting it the rest of his life.

The Internet is a wonderful place, which can be either the key to knowledge or the key to chaos.