Wife tracks Cheating Husband--Bad results

Rhoda D'Ettore

This happened over the summer. If you take out the idea a woman got stabbed, it is actually funny. A cheating husband got hunted down by his wife through his phone. The wife arrived at a convenience store to find another woman sitting in her husband's car-- alone, as he was in the store.

The wife approached the girlfriend and started yelling, the girlfriend thought some crazy lady was trying to steal the car. The girlfriend stabbed the wife.

The guy came running out of the store seeing his wife and girlfriend fighting. There was blood all over. The husband defended his wife, then the girlfriend got even more upset!

I tried to link the video, but could not. Can you imagine being that guy?

Patrick

I think that the girlfriend was way overreacting by stabbing a would-be robber. No normal person would do this. Perhaps she knew that the husband was cheating on his wife, and wanted her out of the way?

LuckyGirl08

This just shows the stupidity of cheating spouses. First of off, if I found my husband cheating, I would not attack the other female, I would go to my husband. The reason of this is because the female may not have known that the man was married and situations like this one could happen. Women always want to fight the female, not knowing if she was actually helping him cheat or did not even know that he was involved with anyone.

DancingLady

Wow, what a mess. I don't think anyone involved handled that well. First of all, the husband knew he shouldn't be cheating, the girlfriend probably knew he was married so she knew she shouldn't be with him, and the wife did not respond well to this situation. She should have talked to her husband privately about what was going on and certainly not gone after him alone.

DancingLady

Wow, what a mess. I don't think anyone involved handled that well. First of all, the husband knew he shouldn't be cheating, the girlfriend probably knew he was married so she knew she shouldn't be with him, and the wife did not respond well to this situation. She should have talked to her husband privately about what was going on and certainly not gone after him alone.

LongShot

Did the girlfriend just have a knife laying around in her lap or something? I would even contend that she stabbed the wife on purpose. She has some loud person yelling at her talking about "her man" and everything goes downhill. She stabs her and next thing we know the man goes back to where his "heart" is. The girlfriend was just something he likes and not something he loved. Now, it seems like it won't have either.

mimsee

This just shows the stupidity of cheating spouses. First of off, if I found my husband cheating, I would not attack the other female, I would go to my husband. The reason of this is because the female may not have known that the man was married and situations like this one could happen. Women always want to fight the female, not knowing if she was actually helping him cheat or did not even know that he was involved with anyone.

I agree. When you're cheated on you almost always will go into a rage..but it's important to remember that the other person could very well have had NO idea that you even existed. The cheating party should ALWAYS be the one who is held responsible because they are the ones who were supposed to be loyal.

Gelsemium

We should not cheat in a relation because a relation is made of trust, either cases, violence is never the solution.

Gin0710

I don't think anything about this story is funny. The wife caught her husband cheating and the girlfriend thought the wife was mugging her. It ends in a stabbing. Nothing funny. Sorry. Then again I'm probably just in a bad mood or have no sense of humor.

Determined2014

That is crazy, I wonder what went through the guys head, but he was a good guy , most guys run away from such situations, when they are ound trapped in between two fighting ladies.

shreklock

That is crazy, I wonder what went through the guys head, but he was a good guy , most guys run away from such situations, when they are ound trapped in between two fighting ladies.
I know, right? He probably realized that he loved his wife more and defended her. I think if he hadn't loved her, he would have just ran away as you said. It's sad nevertheless, good for the wife that she found out about the truth about her husband.

Rhoda D'Ettore

I don't think anything about this story is funny. The wife caught her husband cheating and the girlfriend thought the wife was mugging her. It ends in a stabbing. Nothing funny. Sorry. Then again I'm probably just in a bad mood or have no sense of humor.

I did say it would be funny if there was not a stabbing. I mean, seriously, think about a guy who thinks he is cool, carting around his girlfriend. Then comes out of the store, and without warning, sees his wife and girlfriend pulling each other's hair and fighting. He was confused as to which to help. As another said, they should have been angry with him.

BTW... the girlfriend did not know he was married. If I saw a strange woman in my car, I would probably have been yelling too.

pattycake

This happened over the summer. If you take out the idea a woman got stabbed, it is actually funny. A cheating husband got hunted down by his wife through his phone. The wife arrived at a convenience store to find another woman sitting in her husband's car-- alone, as he was in the store.

The wife approached the girlfriend and started yelling, the girlfriend thought some crazy lady was trying to steal the car. The girlfriend stabbed the wife.

The guy came running out of the store seeing his wife and girlfriend fighting. There was blood all over. The husband defended his wife, then the girlfriend got even more upset!

I tried to link the video, but could not. Can you imagine being that guy?

It was silly of the wife to confront the woman in the car instead of her husband. Doesn't make any sense to attack the other person when your man is the one sleeping with other people. You deal with him, not his with his other consorts, unless of course it's in self defense.

shreklock

It was silly of the wife to confront the woman in the car instead of her husband. Doesn't make any sense to attack the other person when your man is the one sleeping with other people. You deal with him, not his with his other consorts, unless of course it's in self defense.
I believe she didn't react reasonably because she was in so much anger that her husband was cheating on her. People do act strange when they are out of their comfort zone.

pattycake

I believe she didn't react reasonably because she was in so much anger that her husband was cheating on her. People do act strange when they are out of their comfort zone.

A lot of women tend to overlook their man and attack other women. Which is a lost cause, because she can't be everywhere he goes to keep women away from him. I actually know someone who hasn't spoken to her sister for a lifetime over sleeping with her husband, she wrote her sister off forever and stayed with her cheating man.

Gin0710

I agree with Pattycake. Both women should see what a loser the man is for two-timing. Did anyone ever see Les Diabloesque? A wife and a mistress team up to kill the cheating husband. Creepy-ass movie!

Nate5

Wow, I would definitely love a link as this sounds almost surreal. Adrenaline and rage does crazy things to people, and it's terrible to see two people fighting over such a terrible, philandering person. Hopefully the victim(s) found suitable treatment in time, and they distance themselves away from that man. He's no good.

Teens In Crisis

I think that if it gets to the point that you have to track someone to find out, the relationship is probably dead in the water already, right?

jeremy2

Ha ha ha! This is a case of the thief has 40 days lol! I can only imagine what the guy was thinking as he came out of the store to find his wife and girlfriend tearing into each other.This should serve as a lesson to other philandering men out there.

Gelsemium

LOL indeed, some crazy scenario, the wife would be better off leaving the husband instead of getting into an argument with the girlfriend.