Woman Allegedly Sneaks Gun Into Jail Inside Her Privates

Anthony

Super Moderator
attachment.php

A 34-year-old New Mexico woman managed to get a handgun past the officers by allegedly smuggling the firearm inside her vagina before throwing it in a bathroom trash can, authorities said.

Josephine McAllister, from Albuquerque, was arrested for possession of stolen credit cards, larceny, receiving stolen property and resisting officer. She is now facing charges of taking contraband into the city jail inside her privates, according to sheriff's officials.

A short time after McAllister was booked, another inmate discoverd the handgun in the ladies room while taking out the garbage. Authorities believe once McAllister was inside, she dumped the handgun in the Metropolitan Detention Center bathroom as soon as she could.

When questioned about the handgun by jail officials, McAllister said she was afraid to inform the guards of the weapon in her possession because she did not want additional charges. Officials say McAllister was also high on heroin at the time of the booking.

[video=youtube_share;tBRMvjagfS4]http://youtu.be/tBRMvjagfS4[/video]

She claimed she stashed the gun in her waistband, but officers say it is highly unlikely they would have missed it during the search. They are convinced she was hiding it in her privates.

Officer Simon Drobik said four police officers searched McAllister as thoroughly as they could, but performing a body cavity search was "out of the question" because departmental rules do not allow it.

“We can only be so thorough, and that area is out of the question,†said Officer Simon Drobik. “We cannot search a body cavity.â€

Attachments

• JosephineMcallister.jpg
    JosephineMcallister.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 439
Last edited by a moderator:

Muthoni

It is amazing how creative criminals are; she was actually able to get the gun into the premises without detection. It must have been very uncomfortable to do that. I hope that she gets rehabilitated so that she can become a productive member of society.

Peninha

Wow, she put the gun inside the vagina? How desperate can she be, on top of that she got caught...

Gelsemium

I am wondering, was she menaced to put the gun there, something like that should hurt. More, how was it discovered?

missbishi

I am wondering, was she menaced to put the gun there, something like that should hurt. More, how was it discovered?

She has managed to get it out in the bathroom and dump it into a trash can. Another inmate found it shortly afterwards and handed it in.

The burning question here though is HOW? How on earth did she manage it? The mind boggles!

Sweetheart

No. They check you pretty well. I guess that is not a place they check. Idiots like this will make checking someone get even more intrusive. Oh, she did this because she thought it would get her into more trouble if she was caught with a gun. It doesn't matter at this point unless she was guilty of doing something with that gun. Maybe she didn't have a permit. Hope it wasn't loaded when she concealed it. The things people do.

warmweatherwoman

So its a GUESS that it was in her vagina....from the report it says it was more than likely because they wouldn't of missed it in her waistband...sounds like someone got caught sleeping on the job so to speak- because as a woman..I have no damn clue how im gonna fit a gun "up there" ....

Onionman

Desperate people take desperate measures. Goodness knows what she was planning to do with the gun in prison anyway, but I can't see how having it there would have done anything but caused her additional trouble. I do wonder how sane she was though, given that she was high on heroin.

oraclemay

I wonder who she was planning to rob or kill on the inside. She does not even know where she is half the time if she is on heroin. She could have killed a guard or other prisoners, or even a visitor!

jeremy2

Am amazed at the level of ingenuity some crooks can fathom just to sneak in contraband.What if the gun had gone off accidentally? I think it's time they introduced body cavity searches to deter would be smugglers from engaging in such activities.Can you imagine what would have happened if the gun fell on the wrong hands inside the prison facility?