Woman and 3 children killed by husband who then killed himself

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Shauna-Washington.jpg

Clarence Washington, 35, is believed to have shot his wife, Shauna, and their three children Saturday night before turning the gun on himself.

[video=youtube;GNZrzaPICJ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNZrzaPICJ4[/video]

Last edited:

Muthoni

When do things get so out of hand that the head of the family decides to wipe out his entire family? This family looks happy and healthy in the photograph provided. What could have gone through his mind to go home and kill the people who looked up to him? I guess he takes that answer to the grave with him. My condolences to the loved ones left behind.

Gelsemium

The guy could be desperate, but why did he had to kill the kids and the wife as well? They could have a good life despite of him.

Peninha

I don't understand suicides, for me there is always hope, but murder and suicide is something crazy, killing children is the worse.

Strykstar

Killing yourself is bad enough, you leave your children without a father, but to kill them and your wife as well is a monstrous thing to do!
If you want to end it then do it but leave your family out of it.

kita

What a tragic story. He pulled the trigger and ended their life altogether. Sad thing is innocent kids were pulled down the sink giving them no choice and chance to experience and enjoy life at ii is.