Woman Assault Sister over Sex Toy & Boyfriend

Rhoda D'Ettore

Of course, this story takes place in Florida as well.

Police responded to a domestic call and found a woman pounding on the front door of a home she shares with her boyfriend and sister. She had blood on her face.

Once in the police vehicle, she told police she attacked her sister over a "a vibrator and boyfriend".

I'm not really sure I want to picture what exactly the woman was doing with the toy and boyfriend. And who the heck would admit something like that?

Patrick

There's too little information to say what happened here, but at the very least no one was killed.

jeremy2

Sounds bizarre to me.It looks like a love triangle to me but needless to me,the woman who was assaulted should press charges or consider an out of court settlement since it was her sister who was involved.

Gelsemium

There is a news about this on the front page, but seriously, people these days fight over anything, even who will use the vibrator?

LitoLawless

It's actually quite funny really? Was the boyfriend using the vibrator on the sister? Was the sister using the vibrator on the boyfriend? Does that count as cheating? Was the sister getting beaten with the vibrator?

There really is too little to tell what REALLY happened, but this is certainly a bizarre case. I'm a bit curious as to what really happened.

Rainman

It's one of those weird stories. Fight over a vibrator? Were they sharing it and one sister didn't want to give it up? Or was the other sister mad because the her sister used the vibrator often and it disgusted her? But whilst speculation on this . . . should women share vibrators? Wouldn't they get infected if one of them say, had a STD?

SamClemensMT

I only wish this were a more detailed explanation . You shouldn't share a boyfriend with your sister. Nor should you be sharing a vibrator. That just doesn't seem very hygienic.

Muthoni

I read somewhere that it a recipe for disaster when two grown women live in the same house with a man. I must admit that I have a personal experience on this one. When living together, it is necessary for people to know when it is time to walk away before it puts a strain on a good relationship. I actually do feel sorry for her.

missbishi

She has my sympathy too Muthoni, imagine getting home to find your boyfriend in bed with your sister! No wonder she flipped!

mrsbright

This is such a ridiculous story! Infidelity does not sound as super big anymore, news reports also have to be about dildos? I get that if these are the facts, this is what is going to get reported. It just seems so random and over the top...! Journalism looks like a joke with headlines like this.

ebs77

Banned
Would love some more info on this story. What a petty thing to get into a physical fight over. I hope this woman has some time to reflect over her ridiculous actions. I find this hard to justify.

ebs77

Banned
Would love some more info on this story. What a petty thing to get into a physical fight over. I hope this woman has some time to reflect over her ridiculous actions. I find this hard to justify.