Woman scares off mugger says she works for NSA

bala

SHe did not have cash on her.She works at D.C.Non profit,her phone back cover was unlike what NSA people have..Kudos to her for her instant thinking over this.
She did not even know how it looked like..

Profit5500

So if I tell people I work for the NSA they would back off of me LOL. If I tell them that I work for NSA that is the best repellent against the mugger. Pretty much lying to the mugger about working for a top government organization is key to survival I guess.

stevesxs9

That was quick and timely thinking on her part. they also mentioned that the area around the U.S. Capitol has a high police presence, but I guess it doesn't matter when someone wants to rob you.

ItsZiggy

Technically, even though she was lying, she wasn't actually wrong, I suppose the only thing untrue about her statement was that she worked for the NSA, however they could still track it, although I don't know why they would want to.

askanison

You sound convincing enough you can convince people almost anything. Good idea since she was in DC. You have to give her props for staying calm enough to make him believe the story.

Profit5500

You sound convincing enough you can convince people almost anything. Good idea since she was in DC. You have to give her props for staying calm enough to make him believe the story.
The good thing is that the mugger did not have a gun or she would be in trouble. If she sees him again she would not be able to use that same excuse this time.

Muthoni

This woman deserves an award for her bravely and quick thinking. She must be very good in overcoming panic and handling a situation as it occurs. Most people hand over what they have to a thief hoping that the ordeal will end soon enough. This woman is one in a million.

Profit5500

This woman deserves an award for her bravely and quick thinking. She must be very good in overcoming panic and handling a situation as it occurs. Most people hand over what they have to a thief hoping that the ordeal will end soon enough. This woman is one in a million.
She does deserve a medal she did react bravely and devise a plan to scare the mugger away. Now if the mugger was armed it might or might not have worked.

dannybuntu

Hahaha, this is really hilarious. ;) The man probably doesn't even know what "NSA" stands for. He's probably thinking "Oh $___, the NSA is gonna get me now. I've seen what the NSA does in the movies and all that $___"

Well on the other hand, the woman could really be working for the NSA which would both be absurd and hilarious.

I mean, if she was working for the NSA undercover, then she could have just kicked his behind which would have gotten her unwanted attention. But then again, she already got unwanted attention by reporting it to the media in the first place.

Profit5500

Hahaha, this is really hilarious. ;) The man probably doesn't even know what "NSA" stands for. He's probably thinking "Oh $___, the NSA is gonna get me now. I've seen what the NSA does in the movies and all that $___"

Well on the other hand, the woman could really be working for the NSA which would both be absurd and hilarious.

I mean, if she was working for the NSA undercover, then she could have just kicked his behind which would have gotten her unwanted attention. But then again, she already got unwanted attention by reporting it to the media in the first place.
Reading the part where you are talking about unwanted attention reminded me of Edward Snowden. I do not know if he is still hiding in Russia or if he was brought back to us. The mugger did not know what NSA stood for hence why he was scared.

urbanletter

That was fast thinking on her part. It also goes to show you how feared gov't agencies are to criminals. That's probably because they know agencies will take them out like a criminal. Just joking. I think...