Woman Steals Foul Ball From Little Girl

kwalsh477

That is beyond wrong.

[video=youtube;mV_frui3_ko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV_frui3_ko[/video]

headmaster

This video always makes me sad when I see the little girl's face. That woman has failed the human race. At least the little girl got a consolation.

Teens In Crisis

How many people saw it and let her get away with it? That's the sad case. It's cases like this that have people around them and watching, and do nothing about it, that contribute to the overall lack of BS like this that happens.

DancingLady

From a little girl? Why on earth would you do that, that is just downright mean. Well, she was on video, so she'll have a hard time living that one down.

bluekknd2

That smug look! You can tell that woman hasn't been told "no" in her entire life. She gets what she wants because her husband a Diamond Marriott member and the #1 Kirby salesman in the SW USA. That smug sense of undeserved entitlement... she should be a cop!

Whitewolf2578

She is glad I wasn't there to see it, I would have bull rushed that woman and stole the ball from her. She needs to be slapped stealing a ball away from a little girl. I hope someone on youtube knows who she is and kicks her in the face for me.

Gin0710

This story would be better if the player walked up to the little girl and gave her a signed baseball in front of the lady. It's hard to tell who the grown ups are these days, I swear to God.

Muthoni

Some people are so selfish that words are not enough to describe the things they do. Why steal from a little girl? I think being them is punishment enough. If we took the time to observe the things that majority of people do, we will always be angry. It is so shameful what this woman did with no remorse on her side.

bala

Every time i see that video i pity the little girl,how could that lady just like that steal it from that gal,no sense of remorse at all.She doesn't look like a grown up in mental level.