Woman wants to give away her aggressive cat for free

cpefley

I saw this on my Facebook feed earlier today. My friends were trying to say how horrible the woman was and that she probably abused the animal. I wouldn't want that cat!

ItsZiggy

Some cats are just too much trouble, too aggressive and they bite/scratch a LOT, that little guy needs to be trained, that's all, granted she isn't doing a very good job with him, what she's doing will only encourage him.

bravetran

This woman clearly has no clue how to treat a cat with respect and with care. Cats like this have been rehabilitated and have become great house cats but they need cat friendly spaces, cat friendly toys, and a catio (cat patio enclosure to watch birds and the like) to get some pent up energy out. I'm not a cat person myself and even I know that this cat is upset and needs some tender loving care.

Peninha

If people don't treat their animals with respect what do they expect? We need to treat animals and people properly or else we are in trouble.

Doulachic79

Goodness, she is the reason this cat is all wound up. And giving the cat away for free isn't going to make it that much more attractive. She needs the cat whisperer.

Determined2014

Cats can be very violent at times, I would not play with it or let it be that crazy, she should train it better than that

Vivat

I'm not a cat whisperer or whatever people like to call it, but I just see a woman who's complaining about an aggressive cat that keeps biting her over and over in the course of the video. Sure, she doesn't know how to properly take care of it, but is that really any reason to call her horrible?

I mean seriously, come on, if you had a cat like that.

PhilA

I saw this video a couple of days back, it's a funny video really and just chalked it up as a YouTube spoof. If it is real however, the cat has some problems and no-one is going to take it on!

bala

Dafuq..!! Hitting your pet isn't the answer if it is misbehaving.Moreover it isn't aggressive after all,it just means that he wants to play with you.Give him some attention...
Book her for animal cruelty charges..!!!

Kate

I saw this video a couple of days back, it's a funny video really and just chalked it up as a YouTube spoof. If it is real however, the cat has some problems and no-one is going to take it on!

Yes, this is the first thing that I thought, too... one of those YouTube setups. I mean who would sit there and let it continue if it were real? You turn the camera off and put the cat out of the room. You don't keep it recording while acting annoyed and rolling your eyes. Sheesh.

This cat was trained to do exactly what it was doing for the video, I'll bet. You can tell... and at one point she pats the couch when the cat was at the other side to make it come back at her.

Watching her abuse it... push it, I think slap it a time or two... GRRRRR. I hope it's at least true that she's trying to give it away because that kitty needs a loving home. I hope someone who knows her speaks up about this and gets the cat to a good home.

Ricardo187

Even though it's funny and I laughed a lot with the cat biting her all the time, he needs some training and so does she.

askanison

Any animal is going to behave in the manner it was raised be it dog, cat, or parrot. Looks as if the cat has been picked on before and likes to pick back now. On the other hand she is hot and I'd be smacking at those too. LOL sorry had to go there.

ic3squid

Well, just get the cat in some sort of care centre, no one will take an aggressive cat that just bites/scratches anyone it comes into contact with.

Profit5500

Cats are great animals yeah they can be annoying to some people but hey they are creatures. You have to be courteous to them and they would return that courtesy to you. I would not abuse the cat to gain its respect or something would be wrong with me.

babyleans

I can't say she's a horrible woman because some cats really are troublesome. I have met quite a few of them. Cats like any other animal have different temperaments and dispositions. But i don't condone hitting an animal because it's cruel.

ic3squid

I can't say she's a horrible woman because some cats really are troublesome. I have met quite a few of them. Cats like any other animal have different temperaments and dispositions. But i don't condone hitting an animal because it's cruel.

Yeah, it's all about how the cat gets raised and stuff, even wild animals like bears can be raised to not be harmful to anyone from birth.

Catson

She shouldn't be so aggressive with her cat, it's probably the reason why her is pet biting her. She should use a water bottle to spray the cat with, as punishment for bad behavior. Slapping the cat like that probably made it angry, and it's retaliating due to revenge based purposes. Notice how it only attacks the hand she's using to hit the cat.

Ricardo187

She shouldn't be so aggressive with her cat, it's probably the reason why her is pet biting her. She should use a water bottle to spray the cat with, as punishment for bad behavior. Slapping the cat like that probably made it angry, and it's retaliating due to revenge based purposes. Notice how it only attacks the hand she's using to hit the cat.

I don't think that's a good idea. LOL

I guess she should just keep a strict look and behaviour at him and show no fear. Also, tell him to stop with a strict voice.