Worst home conditions you have seen?

Riggy

During your calls of duty, I'm sure you've gone around to many homes or business'. What are some of the worst places you've been to that you just couldn't get your head around how someone could live there?

milyjohnson

I know the police felt that way about my neighbor's house. May he rest in peace, but his house was so junky that they couldn't even get in the house. He had so much stuff in his house when they tried to get in it. He was found murdered in his house. It took them a long time to get in the house because of the mess. Plus he didn't have any electricity.

bala

The worst place i have ever seen is my ancestral & antiques room in my house (native place) that has been there for centuries now. people stay there,but in the midst of cobwebs and other un wanted ones.
This by far is the worst have seen.

Profit5500

I know the police felt that way about my neighbor's house. May he rest in peace, but his house was so junky that they couldn't even get in the house. He had so much stuff in his house when they tried to get in it. He was found murdered in his house. It took them a long time to get in the house because of the mess. Plus he didn't have any electricity.
That had to have been a messy job for the clean up crew to deal with. I could remember watching a episode of the show "COPS" and the police went to this one house and there was food on the floor and a piece of pizza on the coffee table along with used cigarettes. Saddest part was these two people had two kids in the house and the officer was about to call CPS and the mother was saying that she would clean up. If I was the officer I would have just had CPS there and take those kids away and ensure that this lady cleaned up her act.

Riggy

The worst place i have ever seen is my ancestral & antiques room in my house (native place) that has been there for centuries now. people stay there,but in the midst of cobwebs and other un wanted ones.
This by far is the worst have seen.

Your house? I'm a little confused. Why not just tidy it and get rid of the cob webs etc if it's in your house?

januz101

I have been in a small make shift home made of wood and tarpaulin built under the bridge. The living conditions there was horrible as the place smells bad and the area is infested with rats and cockroach.

Riggy

Guys, I'm not talking about your living conditions! The thread was a question dedicated to police officers who had to enter or visit a house! Thank you for your comments though.