Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?

headmaster

When I was younger my undying need was to sky dive. I even attempted as a kid to jump off a tree using an improvised parachute and the results were disastrous to say the least.

askanison

God no. I hate heights and would be terrified to jump ot of a plane or off a bridge. I would have to be forcibly pushed and would hate whoever did the pushing afterwards LOL. I can see where you would get a rush from it, but I just think it is too dangerous for me to try.

dolittle94

If I were to do either, it would most definitely be skydiving. To me bungee jumping would freak me out because I would just be waiting for the line to snap, so even if I jumped with a professional we would both just die. In skydiving, I could have like a whole team of people to come with me and unless someone is trying to assassinate us, then somebody's parachute is going to be working even if mine doesn't. Plus I think bungee jumping would be to short of an experience. If I'm going to pay a heft sum I might as well go for the longer and more thrilling experience.

Muthoni

I would like to try the two; I think I would bring a friend to do it with me. I am not very adventurous but I have discovered that it is necessary to do what one needs to for a more fulfilling life. I admire people who take up challenges to push themselves to the limit. I hope I become like that one day.

Patrick

Sky diving for me, it's a bit more dangerous granted but the experience lasts so much longer. Free-falling for several minutes over a much greater height, before opening your parachute and slowly gliding down, gives a much more exhilarating feel than the few seconds you get plunging a few meters down a bungee cord.

Onionman

I think I would try a bungee, but I have managed to avoid doing it so far. As for sky diving, I really don't think so. Many years ago a work colleague got into it and she convinced a few other colleagues to give it a go. I declined and I don't have any regrets!

GlacialDoom

When I'll have more money saved, I'll definitely go sky diving. It just seems so awesome that I really don't want to die without doing it. I love the idea of jumping from the sky, as long as you get instructed of what the hell you're supposed to be doing.

Fifty

In a heartbeat if I had the cash! It'd be a blast and as much as you'd be scared to do it you'd have a blast on your way down. Especially if you do it the chicken way, with a trainer attached to you, even then it looks crazy.

bluekknd2

If I ever need a thrill that bad, I will tell my wife her sister is prettier than her. On second thought, jumping out of a plane might be safer!

bala

Actually both are on my bucket list,but i would attempt the bungee jumping first because that is relatively short and i can experience heights first.I already am scared at the prospect of doing it,some weird thoughts are cropping up.

Rhoda D'Ettore

I did go bungee jumping in Vegas. Also, I did th skycoasters in Atlantic City and Vegas (its like a bungee but swings in a pendulum fashion). I have a friend who wants to take me skydiving, but I have to wait until next summer to do so. Unless of course we go on vacation.

calebmelvern

Never! I'm afraid of heights. I can't even look down when I'm on the fifth floor at the mall. Lol. Strangely, roller coasters are okay for me. Maybe because there's a seat belt and all that stuff.

Josie

I would absolutely love to. I'm afraid of heights, but that high up is more surreal.. it feels much differently than, say, a tall building etc. I would just worry about the panic as I get closer to the earth lol.

kana_marie

Banned
NEVER! As a matter of fact, I have forbid everyone i know from doing it, as well. I have seen too many videos of something going wrong and people either dying or becoming parapalegic.

Rosyrain

I would personally not do either one of these activities because I have an extreme fear of heights, and potential death for that matter. I start to get woosey if I am up on a ladder. I prefer activities that are a little closer to the ground.