Would you travel around space if you had the chance?

Catson

I probably would, if interstellar travel was possible and easy to do. I'm not talking about trips that take thousands of lifetimes to complete, but rather trips that would take days in a human life to complete. Like that of a similar road trip on earth, it would be astonishing to view the universe in its beautiful state.

Rob93FL

If the risk was low, possibly. I don't do well with things that cause motion sickness, so I'm sure I would be sick the whole time. It would still be an amazing experience.

askanison

God yes. I would in a heartbeat. If it was safer and I could come and go as I please. I would love to be able to see another world, stand on an alien mountain and see something no human had ever seen before.

JayeeDolo

I cannot think of a more fascinating trip to take than to be able to encircle our Earth and see what very few others have been privileged enough to enjoy. I have long wished that I might be able to do so. To think that not so very long ago the Earths inhabitants thought the Earth was square. Now, we know differently and it would give me such a buzz to see the proof for myself although it can't be doubted at all.

Vivat

Yes. The answer is yes, yes to space travel and yes to funding it. Space is great. I love it.

wulfman

Absolutely. I am an action junkie and have a curiosity beyond a normal human being. Even if there were risks involved I would do it (as long as its not straight up stupidity based on the math and technology).

Ricardo187

Probably not. I value my life a lot and only the travel would take a lot of time, not to mention the risk of not coming back.

bala

Absolutely..A Big yes..!!
Why would i want to turn down an offer like this.It has been my dream to be in space right from childhood.Not kidding,this is fking true..!!
i would pledge even my kidney,if there was a fund shortage.It is a once in life time experience to do all this.!!

dariel2323

Oooohhhh. Of course, I'd like to do it without any problem. Although must admit that I would have a bit of fear, that is when you see something strange and different, but definitely if I'd like to do it.

stevesxs9

I probably would because there are lots of historical sites I would like to visit. But I would have to bypass some of the terrorist Countries.

davidj96

If I ever had the chance to travel around space I would definitely take advantage of it! It's not like ordinary people like myself ever get to travel to space, am I right? I think it would be an awesome opportunity to leave our planet and go travel around space, maybe even visit other planets. Maybe someday years and years from now, this might just be possible.

Muthoni

I would jump into the vessel and travel to outer space as long as I am assured that I will not get eaten along the way. It would be so awesome to actually experience something totally different from the ordinary. I would not even mind residing in the outer space if it is habitable; besides I can visit earth once in a blue moon.

KrustyKrabella

You betcha! I'm a space junkie and follow all kinds of news about space exploration. I would go anywhere in space in a heartbeat! I'd start with mars and go find that jelly doughnut rock, though! haha

nikkilsvgs

I would go in a heartbeat! I have always been interested in space and everything that is out there that we on Earth have not been able to experience first hand other then in pictures. Could you imagine, seeing Mars up close? That would be amazing!

sharpayvargas1

Yes, I'd love to. I loved astronomy when I was a kid. I imagine how it's like to be wearing the suits of astronauts while walking in another planet. The first thing that comes to my mind is how easy it is for us to jump in the surface in the moon and how light my body will be. As watched in movies, we can float in space. You would even need a straw in order to drink. The thought of finding living creatures outside earth will be scary and exciting at the same time.

helaofthenorns

I have always been fascinated with stars and the space in general ever since I was a kid. I would say that if given the chance, I would travel in space. Of course, I wouldn't want to experience something horrible there like the one in the movie Gravity! It would be a very unique experience.

Whitewolf2578

Hell yeah I would, I would Star Trek it up! I would love to explore other galaxies beyond our own, go where no one has gone before! Then I could find some advanced race to learn from and then come back to Earth and introduce said technology.

Trickster

Only if I had traveled and experienced the world beforehand. Considering that's pretty impossible, my answer is more of a 'no' than 'yes'.

But who knows, maybe one day...

PhilA

Absolutely! There is nothing more fascinating, and such an opportunity would be something only few has and will ever experience. How could anyone pass up on that?