Yo, Shimus Darkraven here.

Shimus

Name is Shane, I live in Northwest Pennsylvania near the Erie Region. I've been browsing forums lately and this one just happened to catch my eye. My likes are computer games, making them, playing them, and then tearing down the platform they play on (Desktops mainly.)

I like 90's music as I was born and raised in that era (1986) so Nirvana, Staind, Tool, Pearl Jam, etc. I also am a weaboo (self proclaimed lover of Japanese Culture) and love anime and related topics.

Hopefully I can meet some new interesting folks who hold a moral upbringing and like to just relax like normal and let off some steam.

bala

Hello and warm greetings.Welcome aboard. We do share the same interests btw..:p :p. you can share across all your experiences and we are sure you are going to be a great asset in here.Give more and learn more..:p ​Have fun here..:D

LitoLawless

Nice to meet you! This has really become one of my favorite forums to visit. I'm sure that you will enjoy it just as much, if not more than I already do. Have fun!

stevesxs9

Hello and welcome to the community. I'm looking forward to hearing your discussions and interacting with other members on various topics, and the everyday operation of Law Enforcement. Once again, welcome aboard and enjoy.

Peninha

Welcome to the forum fellow lover or Nirvana and Pearl Jam. :) I hope you enjoy your stay in our community. ;)